Bing Rewards

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Bing Rewards is a program from Microsoft to encourage people to use Bing.

You can earn 15 points a day, and it takes 475 points to earn $5 at Amazon. So you can earn $55/year at Amazon using it.

There is a bot that will do the searching for you, so you just have to click it once a day.

Microsoft allows up to 5 accounts per household. So that's up to $275/year at Amazon for almost no work.

If you use the link above, I get 200 bonus points for referring you. I run 4 accounts (1 for each family member in the house). I have 4 different browser profiles setup in Chrome on my server. Each morning, I just click the bot button on each, and I'm done. < 30s of work. You can occasionally get bonus points for things.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Oh, and you get 200 points per referral, so if you refer the other 3 household members, that's 600 points -> 6 Amazon $, once they each hit 200 points.
Paul

Post by Paul »

I signed up, but I'll never remember to use the bot each day.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

So far I've made $10 Amazon from it in two weeks, thanks to the referrals. Other people should join and too :)
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Paul wrote:I signed up, but I'll never remember to use the bot each day.
Task Manager, dude.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Paul

Post by Paul »

I remembered to run the automatic search thing today, then left the room.
The last word it looked up was "assholes" so I had all these censored/blurred images on my screen when I returned.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Hahahahaa.... I've had 2 Spanish slang terms come up: 1 for ass, and 1 for breasts.

I've made about $40 on this so far.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Do they email you a code or is it automatically applied to your Amazon accounts?
I checked my Hotmail and Bing has been sending me newsletters.

I clicked on Hotmail/Outlook.com's unsubscribe option and had a chuckle when a pop up said that Bing had not provided unsubscribe information to Microsoft's email client.
(Bing had an unsubscribe link though)

Edited By Paul on 1388760564
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

The code is emailed to you. Takes up to 24 hours after each redemption.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Does the bot work anymore?

My PC did over 1000 searches while I went out to dinner, and I earned zero points.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Paul

Post by Paul »

Checking the bot site, they say that only the web searches seem to be counting, so if it searches for asshole images or maps then you don't get credit for those.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:Does the bot work anymore?

My PC did over 1000 searches while I went out to dinner, and I earned zero points.
Works fine for me. But there's a maximum of 15 points a day (although one of my accounts allows 30 points per day), 2 searches per point.

And, often the page with the bot one won't refresh, so I keep an extra tab of the Bing Rewards Dashboard up, and that will refresh and have the right # of points.
Paul

Post by Paul »

As for the 30 points, I know they were having a "double points Sunday" thing. Was the last time you saw that it has 30 points on a Sunday?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Paul wrote:As for the 30 points, I know they were having a "double points Sunday" thing. Was the last time you saw that it has 30 points on a Sunday?
No, on Sundays that account gets 60 points. It's apparently random as to whether your account becomes a 30pt account or not.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Does the bot work anymore?

I was using Firefox. Switched to IE, and the points started flowing.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Firefox is like today's IE. I only use Chrome.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

So, basically bing is scamming their advertisers out of money with false clicks that no one is looking at?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:So, basically bing is scamming their advertisers out of money with false clicks that no one is looking at?
Not quite. It's scamming Bing. Since you are just doing searches, the advertisers are not paying anything.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
GORDON wrote:So, basically bing is scamming their advertisers out of money with false clicks that no one is looking at?
Not quite. It's scamming Bing. Since you are just doing searches, the advertisers are not paying anything.
About 14 years ago there was some "we pay you to click" thing with some advertising site.... I did the sme thing. Using ez-macros I was macroing websurfing overnight on 3 systems/3 acounts. For 3 months I was making about $25 per system before it all shut down, probably because of people like me scamming.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Microsoft has a history of throwing money at things. A few years ago they did a promotion for Bing search where you could get up to 40% off eBay items. I made about $2k off of it, buying and reselling stuff. It was awesome.