Another Blacksheep - Bites the Dust

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Troy

Post by Troy »

*Edit*
New Description, old one was written in haste and excitment:

I noticed a wanted Blacksheep in the local of Iit early in the evening. Remember Swiftness, who took a couple of us out early in our careers? Same Corp. Anyway, I scanned for her a bit and Figured out she was driving a Crow, a speedy little interceptor that does well with rockets.

I specced out my Ferox to take her down, with Lots of Webers and missiles galore.

She apparently decided after seeing my ferox on the scanner she wanted something bigger, so she ran off and grabbed herself a Caracal(?). I still have no clue as to why she thought she could beat me in one, but whatever.

I cleared out an Asteroid Belt real quick and awaited her return. She showed back up, and then started searching, it was at this point I noticed the Caracal on the scanner, and kind of chuckled.

She jumped in right on top of me in the Asteroid Belt, and proceeded to Target me, and I her. After letting her fire the first shot, I opened up with everything I had. Webed, Drained and Jammed, She got down to structure and started Conoving me and Begging.

Well I certainly had none of that, and promply destroyed her, looted, and waited at the gate to nearly pod her (1 more second)

I simply sent a Eve Mail, thanking her for her stuff in outfitting the TKV fleet, and to tell swiftness hello.

2006.02.03 02:46

Victim: Leylla Gainsborought
Alliance: None
Corp: VMF-214 Blacksheep
Destroyed: Caracal
System: Iitanmadan
Security: 0.3

Involved parties:

Name: TasmanianX (laid the final blow)
Security: 2.9
Alliance: None
Corp: The Knights of Vindication - Galactic
Ship: Ferox
Weapon: Sabretooth Light Missile

Name: Guristas Wrecker / Guristas

Destroyed items:

Infiltrator I (Drone Bay)
XR-3200 Heavy Missile Bay
XR-3200 Heavy Missile Bay
'Malkuth' Heavy Missile Launcher I
Medium Shield Booster I
10MN Afterburner I
Warp Scrambler I
Cap Recharger I
Scourge Heavy Missile, Qty: 28
Scourge Heavy Missile, Qty: 33
Scourge Heavy Missile, Qty: 30

Edited By Troy on 1138950668
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

With all that stuff being destroyed, what were you able to loot?

And good job on the kill. Same corp as that one you killed a long time ago?
Troy

Post by Troy »

Not much, a Couple named heavies and some missiles.

Yup, same guild, I ignored her conversation and begging requests and simply sent her an Eve Mail telling her to tell Swiftness "Whats Up"
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Begging requests, eh? Did you keep that log?

And she was carrying a warp scrambler. . . wonder what she was hunting.