Ok so I am attacking someone.

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I found the guy's other city and sent some scouts to it, to mess with his head, hehe.

Sieges are interesting....

I sent different groups to siege. First got there, attacked. Second group got there and I expected them to attack too... instead, they joined the origingal group, the siege clock was adjusted to split the difference in times (siege attacks every 60 minutes), and it is just one bigger group sieging. That's pretty cool, I guess.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

As long as this guy doesn't get an infusion of reinforcements, I will own this city by morning.

I was just looking around for my next city to hit.... every other castled city within 8 hours travel is in a huge alliance. I may be in trouble after this. "TheDavidReeds" seems to be the big one on this continent. They are all around me. Don't know why I am not on the radar yet... if I am, in fact, not on their radar. They have a castled city near me who stays close to 1000 points behind me... My castled city is at about 7000 points.... he is growing as fast as I am. I wonder if they plan on hitting me from there.

I may just have to spend a week or two growing a massive army, and try to hit them fast and hard.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Captured it. Mine.

ALL ME, BABY.