Action 7/20

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

There was lots to be had. But I had very little. I was always out numbered. I helped kill a red at one point, but that was it. Plenty of targets though.

Played the night before and got a red at the GY. He was AFK though. :-) He had been hanging out there and kept hiding. I would reveal him and he'd run. At one point, he moved about 2 screens from the entrance. I cast reveal, and followed using tracking. Found him and revealed and started my attack. He just stood there. I got him down to about 4% health and was out of mana! I cast harm as mana would show up. It took 4 harms to finish him! I kept thinking he'd get back to his keyboard and run/heal. But he didn't. About 45 seconds later, a blue version of this character showed up. So, my guess is that he wasn't afk, he was just looking at a different client.

But, for the record, I had been revealing and attacking prior to that. He would just run/recall though.