Nightwish

Audio Tawk
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

GORDON wrote:I was planning on having a 10 cent sale for the 10 year anniversary. For 10 cents you can kiss me on my taint.

That's not a sale. That's $50.10 more than you usually charge.

Edited By Malcolm on 1423884436
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote:Seriously, I don't have any problems with the search function, but then I am very smart.
I think it's more a case of being really, really old and doing searches as if it was still 2004.

By the way, I did not bother searching for Nightwish because I didn't expect there to be a thread for them.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

A modern board would search for dupe topics before posting them.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

So there's a new album.

I've given it a few listens, I miss my girl Anette, but it is growing on me.

It is called Endless Forms Most Beautiful which references part of a quote by Charles Darwin, about evolution. There's sort of a loose string of that theme running through the songs. Richard Dawkins is even on the album.

Anyway, if you like Nightwish, get this album.

I think someone posted "Elan" from the album on the previous page, and I am glad to say it is one of the less-good songs on the album. Here's a different one, "Yours is an Empty Hope:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:560px; height:315px;" data="">
<param name="movie" value="" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
</object>

fake edit - Goddammit, they keep replacing my fave band members. Apparently the drummer has problems with insomnia so was dropped from the album and tour. When that guy plays he looks like a goddam predator.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Malcolm wrote:26th of February.
Un-fucking-real. This is the exact same night as a Springsteen show. I'm 99% certain Nightwish will come around again. I don't know about Bruce.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I don't get the love for Springsteen.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."