Action tonight

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Started out at the brit gy. Not a lot going on. Had some fights with randoms, but they kept recalling. Scouted other hot spots. Hit the Fire Temple and was tracking Eulogy. Eulogy is a higher ranking TB person. Called Taz in. We ran in and Eulogy and Crystale were trying to tame a dragon. Eulogy (who was blue to us) was at half health as I dropped my explosion on him/her. Crystale had already cast heal and heal E up before my explosion even went off. I continued my dump as Eulogy ran towards the doors of the temple. Taz dropped his FS and Crystale was casting heal again. However, Crystale never left the dragon she was trying to tame and Eulogy ran out of range of her heals. Our combined dump took Eulogy down. I started attacking Crystale next. She actually went gray looting Eulogy. We had her redlined more than once. However, we were fighting with low mana and could never get the killing blow delivered. She recalled near death.

Went back to the GY. No action. Scouted again. Was tracking someone at the blood ele spawn. Called in Taz. He was first with visual contact and called Crystale as the target. She had two tamed dragons with her, along with two friends. I started my dump on Crystale as did Taz. She spammed "all kill" and I pulled back a bit. I saw her down to 10% and checked my own health. I was unharmed, so I ran back in with ebolt cast to try to finish. Between what I did and Taz was doing, she went down. One of her friends attacked back and we went after him. Both low on mana again, we pulled back to loot. After looting was done, fighting continued. Again, low on mana for the whole fight, killing blows were missed. We ended up pulling out as they got Crystale ressed and Taz was loot heavy.

Two counts, but two dead TB people.

Taz kept mentioning that we were suppose to go Chaos. So, I broke down and did it.

We went back to the GY. Found a random Order there and I started fighting him. He was a dexer and kept running back to town. As we were formulating a plan to get him (I was going to para while Taz maced him in town), he came back up. Seemed like he was actually going to fight and I started dumping. Taz came up with an FS. The orange started for town as I dropped an explosion on him. Cast para and was ready to head into town after him. Taz announced the orange had died to the explosion after he got a good mace hit on him. Our first C/O kill.

Then we went to the TB village to look for them. They are order after all. I see some in houses, but none were out. Taz comes in from the other side of town and see one outside. He leads to me and we attack. He goes down as his friend shows up. His friend decides to attack me, going grey (he was in the non-war TB). We go after him. He's at ZERO health as he runs into his house to hide. We go back and kill the horse. Then we see the orange back outside. We go after him again and again, his blue friend joins the fight late. Attacks us again. We hit him much harder and with more mana. He dies in his doorstep. We are looting when Crystale shows up to grab some of what was left.

I think that was pretty much it. Lots of damage to TB tonight. Good night. Much fun had by all.

Need to get access to the old TKV website. Damn is it ugly. Need to get someone to give it a face lift and start a new chapter. Want to start posting some of our kills.

OH YA! There was a random -F- red that we helped kill in Bucs. Then a shit ton of -F- showed up and we left.

So, basically messed with alot of "high end pvp'ers" tonight. Lots of kills, no deaths. We rock.

Lastly, I'll admit, knowing there are oranges out there, even though they are random, was fun. I'm doubly glad that T-B was dumb enough to come out and actually fight us. OH!!! He had a message in a bottle thing that we looted too!
Troy

Post by Troy »

I love me some flamestrikes... something about that sheet of fire flowing up... BUUURNNN!!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Y'all really need to drop me a line when you're out hunting. I couldn't decide whether to play or watch an episode of Star Trek last night... no one messaged me, so I didn't log in. Even if I decline 90% of the time, it only takes 5 seconds to say "Hunting" in STEAM.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I normally see "Away" and assume you are away. I'll start sending a message anyway since apparently sometimes you lie.

I'm almost wondering if we'll get ZERO fights if we are rolling three deep. . .
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'm not mad or anything, I'm just saying I would have jumped on if I'd known y'all were hunting.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Oh, you should check UOAM as well cause that's a sure sign we are hunting. Especially if you see both of us online on steam.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

It takes more time for me to check UOAM than it does for you to type "hunting" in a steam chat window
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm just saying.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Hmmm. I have no counts now. I thought I got two, which would be 80 hours to lose both long terms. I must have only gotten one for some reason. Rock on. Anyway, I'm murder free!
Troy

Post by Troy »

does it say.. you have not slain the innocent in some time?

or

Fear not, you have not slain the innocent?
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Fear not.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Then you sir, are a fucking hacker.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

That made me laugh.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

If you start cybering each other on here, you're both banned.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

We aren't leaving you out. . . you are not participating. So, don't be jealous.