An interesting new battle

Audio Tawk
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

in the war over music rights.

So if he wins, imagine all the other artists that will sue.

Then imagine how much a ring tone will cost. If you look at the price schemes, a ring tone already costs more than the actual song.

Think about that. A series of beeps meant to imitate a song costs more than the actual song it imitates. Most times, twice as much as the original song.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, I've never understood that pricing plan.

My phone allows mp3s as ringtones and has a USB connection, and acts like a small hard-drive, so I dont have to buy ringtones.

On the other hand, I pretty much enver leave it on anything but vibrate.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Off Topic:

I do the same thing with my phone, always on vibrate. Mainly because there is nothing worse than having your phone go off in a class because you forgot to set it on silent mode. About a month ago I got a brand new super phone, and I like it very much, but I can't stand the vibrate mode.

It is simply ungody loud, even sitting in a pocket, with all the padding of some cargo shorts or a chair, it still sounds like your idling a big block V8. Is it somehow due to the new batteries? I know that with all the camera hook-ups, wireless shiznit, and video that the phone needs some juice, but you would think they would try to still keep the vibrate mode so it can't alert a class of 200 in a large auditorium that your girlfriend decided to call you at 9 in the AM!

Edited By Troy on 1128526597
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

That whore!
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Paul

Post by Paul »

Imaginary people can't call at 9:00AM!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

By "call," I think he meant "had reminder buzz me t"
It's not me, it's someone else.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Ah, that makes sense.
"Excuse me, ladies. That must be my agent or Jessica Alba. Those two just won't leave me alone."

And for the record, mine vibrates for a bit, then rings.
I prefer my old phone, because it had poker. I have some motorcycle racing game (that sucks), some soccer game, and some Bejewled-like game.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Funny you should mention JA, you actually got her first name right...