Random Images from Around the Web *NSFW*

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:41 am Also, shame on Imgur. This move only brings negativity to the world. Boobs are healing and unifiers.
Well.

2x subreddit teaches me that some women will hate anything and everything that bring men happiness.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:19 pm 2x subreddit teaches me that some women will hate anything and everything that bring men happiness.
True story.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This is in Cake's house. :D Image

Why do people trust the MSM?

Marc Cuban is the owner of an NBA franchise and used to be very outspoken, but he's bent over recently for "the message" and is getting roasted for his stance on DEI. Kind of hard to make the arguments he's making when he's arguing for race over skill, yet he doesn't recruit players that way...

Remember "white washing" in movies?

If there wasn't an agenda, then we'd get these films.

Modern feminism is creating lots of girl bosses in their 20s and lonely women in their 40s.

Loads of boobies today...

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:11 am This is in Cake's house. :D
You should see the drain.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:11 am Marc Cuban is the owner of an NBA franchise and used to be very outspoken, but he's bent over recently for "the message" and is getting roasted for his stance on DEI. Kind of hard to make the arguments he's making when he's arguing for race over skill, yet he doesn't recruit players that way...
The stat he's working off of (94% of net new employment was people of color in the year after the pandemic) is so distorted (by the pandemic, etc), and it's worthless. No one should take it at face value. You can see some of the details here: https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2023 ... diversity/

"More white people stopped working during the pandemic" is probably the better conclusion.

"twitch id" -> Is the conclusion that she onlyfans? :)
Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:11 am Modern feminism is creating lots of girl bosses in their 20s and lonely women in their 40s.
I told my wife we should provide comfort to those lonely women, it was our obligation to help. She... disagreed? How callous.

boobs good.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:42 am
Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:11 am This is in Cake's house. :D
You should see the drain.
I thought those only came in hands-free versions.
TheCatt wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:36 am I told my wife we should provide comfort to those lonely women, it was our obligation to help. She... disagreed? How callous.
Online dating is FULL of divorcees over 40 whose "children are my life and you must understand you'll always be second place." And they aren't in great shape and oh look here's a 29 year old woman with daddy issues. Sweet.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

And they say women aren't funny...

This is what flat Earthers have to believe happened on Dec 7th, 1941. :D

Two double takes in one post is impressive

"Black people can't be racist" and "Only white people have that evil"

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:03 pm Felicity
That was... mesmerizing.
ENHANCE.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:03 pm wo double takes in one post is impressive
I saw that one the other day. Just absolutely masterful troll job.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Want Uh...think about what you just said...

I did not know this...I think...it does ring a small bell, but I also don't remember anyone ever saying the U.S. cleaned up in those Olympics. I think this is one of those stories that leads one to make assumptions. Interesting article on what really happened between Hitler and Owens. (That story shoots down the "Hitler left in the 3rd quarter because of Owens" story and the "Hitler shook hands with Owens to congratulate him" story.)

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:00 pmWant
I feel like they lost touch by that point. 68 or 67 for me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Massive dump today, enjoy.

Selfish mom raises selfish girl?

If you can't see it, try scrolling rapidly or hover your mouse over your browser icon in the Start bar...

Normally I'd avoid this joke, but fuck Xi. Plus a friend of mine worked in China recently and says dog is on the menu, so...

Do you think she meant "low body weight"? Miserable women will tell themselves anything to justify why they don't have a man. All that matters is maintaining the belief that they are 100% perfect.

Are facts racist?

Netflix gonna Netflix.

This has been the message for the last three (Nashville, Iowa, church) planned mass shootings, which were all trans shooters.

Where/what is this place and what's a ZJ?

Withholding sex to manipulate your spouse is abuse and a betrayal of your vows. The husband needs to divorce this whack job. We get it you're not racist. (Except I guarantee you she is, but doesn't realize it. "They need us to lift them up!")

Mike's a big time left winger who needs to have his HD searched.

Hell of a break up message.

This is supposedly a mother-daughter duo who both have OF pages. I'm guessing dad's not in the picture because dad's not in the picture...

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Sometimes social media is good.

NSFW in the spoiler. Sydney Sweeney posts a pretty risqué video.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Each boob is bigger than her head.