Yes...

YES....

omg wut
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Random Images from Around the Web *NSFW*

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:01 pm That 3-stage on-off lady needs to sue her boob surgeon
You dick. I didn't even notice when I was grabbing some nudes to throw at the end of that post. Now I can't unsee it. Still would, but damn that's distracting.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Wear a seatbelt.

Based on actual events.

True
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Ah, yes, the old "why buy the cow" IRL.

And Brendon Urie is a trip.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:12 am Ah, yes, the old "why buy the cow" IRL.
I think used in all situations that proverb is stupid. It was created by people who think all sex, sex drives, sexual tastes, etc. are equal. You absolutely MUST try on the shoes before you buy.

However, I think back to all the girls I've known in my life who were the "party girls" that were always hanging with the guys and not even necessarily having sex. They all struggled in relationships. If they ever got married, it was always followed by a divorce(s).

I'm sure that is not that case for all party girls, but I'm betting that generally speaking it is true.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Atheists are dicks?

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

That last one is kinda hilarious.

The shocking one is... shocking. I guess it makes some level of sense given how people are, but damn people.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Haven't you ever touched your tongue to a 9 volt battery while bored?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:45 am Haven't you ever touched your tongue to a 9 volt battery while bored?
I mean, yes, but that was curiosity. Not "I'm so bored I need to be shocked to be alive"
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

She'd REALLY have to be perfect in every possible way for me not to say goodbye after this tidbit.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I’m a 35-year-old transmasc nonbinary person who lives in a rural, conservative area. I’ve been a part of the anonymous hookup scene on and off for over a decade, and I’m a veteran of the Craigslist personal ad days.

I mainly use anonymous ads to hook up with cis straight men. I’m poly and my romantic partners are fully informed of my gender identity, but oftentimes, I don’t inform my anonymous partners of anything at all … including the fact that I’m transmasc and just started testosterone.

I have at least six months before I start to show signs of transition, and part of me wants to take advantage of that by going after cis, straight guys as a “woman.” A little fibbing comes with the anon hookup territory, I guess—I’m certain that not all of the men I see are telling me the truth about their names, marital status, etc.

But, I’m worried about this for multiple reasons.
So... the person... is a woman.
Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:23 pm She'd REALLY have to be perfect in every possible way for me not to say goodbye after this tidbit.
I think the best part is women saying "Body count doesn't matter" and "My fiancé/husband/partner doesn't fuck like that one drunk hookup I had 10 years ago" in the same breath.

At any rate. I dunno. Now that I don't make kids any more, I'm less concerned about stuff like this.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:43 pm So... the person... is a woman mentally ill.
FTFY.
TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:43 pm I think the best part is women saying "Body count doesn't matter" and "My fiancé/husband/partner doesn't fuck like that one drunk hookup I had 10 years ago" in the same breath.

At any rate. I dunno. Now that I don't make kids any more, I'm less concerned about stuff like this.
As I said elsewhere, body count matters and women are starting to learn the modern feminist movement has been lying to them. Ask Lana Rhoades.

Although, as I said elsewhere I feel the same as you. At this point in my life, I wouldn't care as much, but "single looking for love and a family" me would be a different story, which is where I think that person is.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:26 pm Although, as I said elsewhere I feel the same as you. At this point in my life, I wouldn't care as much, but "single looking for love and a family" me would be a different story, which is where I think that person is.
Yeah, 20-something me would have cared a lot. You can call that (sexual) immaturity if you want, I call it "These babies better be mine"
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:38 pm "These babies better be mine"
Are you talking about her boobs?