The Republican Party

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:54 pm Tommy Tuberville seems like an idiot.
No, the hell you say!
“They were nominated, they weren’t elected. I was elected to represent the people of Alabama in this country.”
But, to be fair... he's representing his people ;)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:06 pm GA's GOP Gov says Rs should shut the fuck up about 2020.

Seems to be a man with some sense.
Amen.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Yertle the Turtle seems to have his brain shut down midspeech.

I'm not willing to set an age limit because not all people age the same. For example, Pelosi is far more with it than Biden who is three years her junior. However, we need some mental cognition tests and protections in place for people who hold office.

Get the parties to agree by making it law that the party of the person found to be unable to hold office gets to appoint their replacement and their replacement for any titles or committees they may hold or be a part of.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

"Don't mind me, just having a mild stroke"
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

is he leading the ACC?
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

That's the thing, the ACC would have removed him. But he can run the government?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:08 am That's the thing, the ACC would have removed him. But he can run the government?
you posted the wrong link
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

You can't prove that.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:11 am You can't prove that.
lol. I always like quoting it so you have to fix 2 posts :)
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Twice this summer I have been able to say in a conversation, "In the words of Mitch McConnell..." and then I just stare at them blankly.

You may steal that joke.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:02 pm Twice this summer I have been able to say in a conversation, "In the words of Mitch McConnell..." and then I just stare at them blankly.

You may steal that joke.
LOL. I will.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

I only have 2-4 per week. "The difference between you and me is that I can have 1 of these (can of beer) without needing the other 11."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:57 pm Republicans are pro-killing brain cells
Rs are wrong about what's healthy, but are right about individual freedom...on this issue...

And technically, the czar is wrong too. It's already been said earlier this year that NO alcoholic drinks are healthy.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:52 pm
TheCatt wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:57 pm Republicans are pro-killing brain cells
Rs are wrong about what's healthy, but are right about individual freedom...on this issue...

And technically, the czar is wrong too. It's already been said earlier this year that NO alcoholic drinks are healthy.
OK, but no one's trying to take beer/alcohol away, which is what the Reps tried to turn this into.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

Someone (I suspect solar/wind electricity lobbies) are trying to demonizing natural gas appliances, claiming THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR CHILDREN'S LUNGS or some such thing. A single "study" was all it took (I remember when there were studies claiming smoking cigarettes cleansed your lungs).

Before I even heard of that study I started seeing "lol republicans think they're trying to ban gas stoves." Well I like my gas stove, so I did some digging. NY and CA had already banned new gas installation. So when I provided those links and said, "Well, yeah, they're already banning gas stoves," I was downvoted.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."