Iran

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Iran

Post by Leisher »

Remember the other Americans the Biden administration left to rot while saving ones that earn them more social credit? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

They also remember the excuses given for leaving two white men behind while saving the anti-American basketball player with an IQ of 4.

I guess "Fuck those people".
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Iran

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:06 pm I guess "Fuck those people".
I mean, you know Evan wasn't in custody when Brittney was released, right?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Iran

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:17 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:06 pm I guess "Fuck those people".
I mean, you know Evan wasn't in custody when Brittney was released, right?
The three who were don't matter? They're all home now, right?

Just pointing out that there are a lot of folks detained and it's interesting how important it is to get some back more urgently than others.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Iran

Post by GORDON »

Bet a dollar the people who get bumped up on the "pay a billion dollars (of someone elses money) ransom for this person" list either are CIA, or know a good campaign donor.

How else would their name possibly get priority? Effy pulls their name from the fishbowl? Doubt it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Iran

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Iran

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

Iran

Post by Troy »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:34 pm
yay!
Still kind of laughing about this one from a geo-political dodged-a-bullet standpoint.

All the dregs of ISIS had to do was shut up about their attack and the large scale regional conflict that broke would would have destabilized the entire ME region into chaos, something they could have been reborn in.

But it's ISIS, an insane suicide cult. They immediately took credit for it, and showed interviews before the jihad with the two dudes that did it as their receipts.
Leisher
Site Admin

Iran

Post by Leisher »

Totally agree. Who knew that people whose main form of attack, suicide bombing, were bad at forward thinking? :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Iran

Post by Leisher »

Iran seizes tanker the U.S. had seized from them previously.

Biden's move to allow them access to those billions that were being withheld looks better and better every day.

BTW, Iran are the ones arming and funding the Houthi.
Leisher
Site Admin

Iran

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Iran

Post by GORDON »

"We always thought the first nukes would be dropped by the US or USSR. We had no idea we'd do it to ourselves."
Troy

Iran

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:17 pm "We always thought the first nukes would be dropped by the US or USSR. We had no idea we'd do it to ourselves."
:shock: Oh shit can the ME just fucking chill for a single WEEK or something?

- guy who didn't have Pakistan/Iran WW3 on any of his bingo cards
Leisher
Site Admin

Iran

Post by Leisher »

Pakistan strikes back.

Meanwhile, Iran says they will not stop until the conflict in Gaza ends.
Troy

Iran

Post by Troy »

Guys, guys, NOW, really?

I personally think Biden or Trump would have looked way more badass if they did their Address from the Oval Office surrounded by an absurd amount of men with guns.
Last edited by Troy on Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GORDON
Site Admin

Iran

Post by GORDON »

Homeboy on the left about to cap dude in the chair.
Leisher
Site Admin

Iran

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:20 pm I personally think Biden or Trump would have looked way more badass if they did their Address from the Oval Office surrounded by an absurd amount of men with guns.
Biden did that address where the background was really ominous and that didn't go over well with either side. If Trump wins, I would bet he will do an address with pardoned Jan 6th people in attendance. That's not going to look great either.

But guns? I want that, but only for an address where either is discussing foreign policy, particularly the Middle East. Kind of a "You really want to fuck around and find out" type of speech. That would be bad ass.
GORDON wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:28 pm Homeboy on the left about to cap dude in the chair.
There is a video out there of Muslim dude at a wedding spinning around and dancing with his AK. He, literally, shoots a fellow attendee right in the head. Gun Safety isn't a required class over there.
Leisher
Site Admin

Iran

Post by Leisher »

Biden is planning a response for the drone attacks.

CNN's current headline says Biden blames Iran directly.

Is Biden about to get us into another war? I don't envy his position here, but he kind of made it. He's been treating Iran with kid gloves and now U.S. service members have died. He has to respond, and given everything going on, risks plunging the Middle East into war.
GORDON
Site Admin

Iran

Post by GORDON »

When Iran was fucking around Trump DIDN'T start a war with them.

Let's see how much more awesome Biden is.
Leisher
Site Admin

Iran

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Iran

Post by Leisher »

I was kind of surprised to wake up this morning and not see headlines about retaliatory air strikes.