Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes: 9

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

You'll have all that amazing backtalking to fill your hours. You won't need sex.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Malcolm wrote:Bah, what do the married know about getting laid.
I'm gonna go out on a crazy limb here. $20 says I got laid more recently than you.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

Post by Troy »

You only don't get laid often while being married if you have kids. Otherwise it's awesome.

Edited By Troy on 1397404618
Paul

Post by Paul »

TheCatt wrote:
Malcolm wrote:Bah, what do the married know about getting laid.
I'm gonna go out on a crazy limb here. $20 says I got laid more recently than you.
http://youtu.be/HichbzC4CHE
TheCatt
Site Admin

Would you hit it?

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Would you hit it?

Post by GORDON »

Troy wrote: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:56 am You only don't get laid often while being married if you have kids. Otherwise it's awesome.

Edited By Troy on 1397404618
I've learned that you do, and it will make the teenagers that are around walk through the house with haunted eyes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Would you hit it?

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:04 pm I've learned that you do, and it will make the teenagers that are around walk through the house with haunted eyes.
Yeah, I'm not sure how much my kids really know what's going on, but I feel like they must. "Mom + dad sure take a lot of 'naps', old people must get tired a lot."
GORDON
Site Admin

Would you hit it?

Post by GORDON »

I mean, don't be exhibitionist, but I feel like it's probably a good thing for children to have a model for what a healthy relationship looks like. Mom and dad nap a lot.
Leisher
Site Admin

Would you hit it?

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm I feel like it's probably a good thing for children to have a model for what a healthy relationship looks like.
Agree completely.

Although, I do concede that for all of us who have high/normal libidos, there are an equal number with low libidos or who may be asexual. I know plenty of men and women who have no or close to no interest in sex.

Point being, parents sneaking off to diddle shouldn't be the only healthy activity they see their parents engage in together. Showing affection is just as healthy as there not being violence or blatant disrespect.
TheCatt wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:59 pm She's still around
What do I not remember about this? Why is this a question? She AI? A guy? Born without a vagina?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Would you hit it?

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:46 pm Point being, parents sneaking off to diddle shouldn't be the only healthy activity they see their parents engage in together. Showing affection is just as healthy as there not being violence or blatant disrespect.
Yes.
Leisher wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:46 pm What do I not remember about this? Why is this a question? She AI? A guy? Born without a vagina?
Woman with some surgery trying to be a human barbie. In the original article she looked A LOT freakier, but without makeup she looks much more normal.