Walmart

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by Leisher »

Hmm...

Not sure if I should give that a try or not. Would I get too used to the sweetness and want it all the time?

I honestly like unsweetened Iced Tea. Although, I do sometimes add honey.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by GORDON »

I don't know what you would get used to.

I do know that I drink a gallon of tea every two-three days, and that saves a ton on overpriced pop.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by TheCatt »

Stevia tastes like metal to me. I tried. too bitter.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:18 pmoverpriced pop.
Honestly, the prices amaze me.

Come buy this drink that has absolutely no health benefits and is actually one of the worst things you can put into your body. All that and we're going to make it ridiculously overpriced based on the cost to make it.

I've seen and I think posted here at least one medical journal calling it, "the single worst food product a woman can consume". It's got to do with having a really negative effect on bones, which women are already prone to such things.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by GORDON »

What about women who were assigned male at birth?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by Leisher »

*sigh*

Sadly, many people would claim that's a legitimate questions.
Cakedaddy

Walmart

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:34 pm absolutely no health benefits and is actually one of the worst things you can put into your body
You just described all the good foods. . . .

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:34 pm really negative effect on bones
I've heard this was misinterpreted info. As in, they drank more pop and less milk. Less milk affected bone density. Something like that. So it wasn't really the intake of pop, but the reduced intake of good things.
Leisher
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:59 pm I've heard this was misinterpreted info. As in, they drank more pop and less milk. Less milk affected bone density. Something like that. So it wasn't really the intake of pop, but the reduced intake of good things.
Looked it up:
One of the main ingredients in soda, phosphoric acid, is thought to leach calcium out of bones, potentially leading to osteoporosis. In addition, women who drink soda tend to drink less milk, decreasing their consumption of bone-building calcium, to begin with.
There is also these fun things:
-Premature aging. Researchers estimated that drinking 20 ounces of soda per day caused an accelerated appearance in age of just over 4 1/2 years, according to findings published in the American Journal of Public Health.
-Drinking too much soda can lower potassium levels, resulting in irregular heartbeat function.
-Women who consume soda on a regular basis have an elevated risk of gout, possibly attributed to the associated sugar intake.
-Soda consumption by females has been attributed to lowered fertility.[/list]