next ship

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Decided it's definitely going to be an assault frigate. Learning skills are more or less done training, so I can now focus on ass-kicking skills.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Troy

Post by Troy »

Nice, the Harpy and Hawk are damn good ships.

Actually right now the Hawk sucks, but the next patch is supposed to make it an uber missile frigate. Like a kestral, but with resists and dmg modifiers out the window.

The Harpy is and will remain uber at shooting small ships with small guns, and is second to only those fragile destroyers in anti-interceptor duty.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

5 days till Mechanic V. Everything else is done.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Assault Ships I is done
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

I now own a Harpy. Now I just need the time to up my gun skills appropriately. Two weeks or so just to max out gunnery & small hybrid turret. After that, I can load up some bad-ass blasters, though.

Looks like most gun skills are rank I-III.

Edited By Malcolm on 1146668552