GamerGate2

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

GamerGate2

Post by Leisher »

Renamed the thread to GamerGate2 as that's what it's being called. Per the tweets below, some professor is getting rich off of it and both the U.S. and Canadian governments are getting involved in gaming "extremism".

Oddly, I cannot recall ever being recruited and I've been gaming since the 80s. I DO remember the U.S. military using video games as a recruiting tool though...

Although, I would make the argument that FarCry 5 New Dawn is where they should start if they want to look into extremism being painted in a positive light.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

GamerGate2

Post by GORDON »

Oh shit. The US government is going to officially conclude that American, teenage gamers are often foul mouthed morons.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

GamerGate2

Post by Leisher »

A great example of how a company will unleash a bot army to skew public perception.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”