Trilogy Meter

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Trilogy Meter

Post by TheCatt »

Discuss.
It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

Trilogy Meter

Post by thibodeaux »

No surprise that III is always the worst...almost as if trilogies only happen to cash in.

BUT. I disagree with the chart and present an exception: Indy III. Temple of Doom is just not as good.

Interesting that (check my math) the sequel better just about half the time.
Leisher
Site Admin

Trilogy Meter

Post by Leisher »

Not a lot to disagree with on this chart, except the one thing Thib pointed out. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom was not equal to the third. In fact, the meter should only be half full for it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Trilogy Meter

Post by TheCatt »

As a kid I really enjoyed 3. So I'm sticking with that memory.
Leisher
Site Admin

Trilogy Meter

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:23 pm As a kid I really enjoyed 3. So I'm sticking with that memory.
You mean Doom? 3 was awesome and as good as 1.

Also, I seriously almost added a line in my previous post about our childhood memories betraying us on this topic.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Trilogy Meter

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:35 pm
TheCatt wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:23 pm As a kid I really enjoyed 3. So I'm sticking with that memory.
You mean Doom? 3 was awesome and as good as 1.

Also, I seriously almost added a line in my previous post about our childhood memories betraying us on this topic.
Wait... Yeah, I meant #2. And it wasn't as good as 3/1, but child me says very close.