North American indigenous people

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

But not really indigenous, I guess, since they came from Asia just a long time ago.

Anyway, there were homo sapiens on this continent for as long as there were any in Europe. At least 10k years. They're always held up to some high standard like a great noble people that were "genocided" in their prime, but it's weird how there weren't any native American philosophers, scientists, mathematicians, inventers, or stuff like that. And there aren't any great books of knowledge (no books at all, to my knowledge) that were written before their introduction to germ theory. Or major cities.

Like all over the rest of the world produced over those 10k years. In abundance. To excess.

Just, nothing like that in North America.

I guess the Aztecs down south were doing some interesting things with masonry and religion. The Europeans fucked them good. Did they have anything the rest of the world wanted, though, besides gold? Any new knowledge or scientific accomplishments? Because if not it's weird, since they were at it as long as the rest of the world, but produced nothing of significance.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Pop corn.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I saw a meme the other day that this reminds me of, but I don't know where I saw it. I'll try and find it tomorrow.