Snow White and the Evil Queen (2024)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The Daily Wire is striking while the iron is hot. I thought this was a jab at Disney at first and not real, but nope. It's real.

The Drinker has a good take on it.

TLDR: It might suck, it might not, but Disney is creating a void and other companies will step up and fill it.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Well, if she really respects the original I better see the evil Queen in red-hot iron slippers dancing until she dies.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Definitely not woke, but I question if Britt Cooper can act. Not that I'd be going to see a Snow White movie anyway.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:38 pmBrett Cooper
She's listed as the only cast member?
Last edited by Cakedaddy on Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:57 pm
Leisher wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:38 pmBrett Cooper
She listed as the only cast member?
Weird. I wonder why? Perhaps to protect actors from being attacked by the media or Disney? Now that you mention it, they did seem to hide all other faces in the trailer.

Note the writers are the Grimm brothers.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm starting to question if this movie is actually being made.

Or, it could be pretty cool if they could make the whole movie where the other characters are never actually on screen.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:20 pm I'm starting to question if this movie is actually being made.
I definitely questioned it as well, but all the other credits are legit. There is a real production company behind it.
Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:20 pm Or, it could be pretty cool if they could make the whole movie where the other characters are never actually on screen.
I was wondering if perhaps they CGIed everything or just brought in shots from other movies, but I don't know how they'd put it off.