The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

They must constantly be baking cakes.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:58 pm They must constantly be baking cakes.
Oh man, the importance of the Colorado cake case makes so much sense now. They have to make so many, but so little time due to all the celebrations.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Well that's an interesting new aspect.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:33 pm March 12 is Detransition Awareness Day.
That should be everyday to stop the brainwashing and irreparable damage being done.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Oh Fox...
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

That should be in the MSM thread.

Speaking of Transgender Day of Visibility and purposely putting things in the right light to make you look good...

The White House's English site celebrated this day of mental illness,
but their Spanish language version didn't say shit.

It would be far less popular there and he's already losing among Latinos.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

double agree
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Is she really this stupid? Do you think at this point she's intentionally saying obviously incorrect things or she just believes everything her research team tells her and they're amazing trolls?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Biden trying to circumvent SCOTUS to bribe voters.

BTW, the DOJ wants jail time for the person that "stole" Ashley Biden's diary.

You know, the one that says Joe molested her? Yet another conspiracy theory comes true. Maybe those flat Earth people on onto something? :D
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

I never heard the molesting rumors.

That seems like a secret worth killing to keep............ Or at least mobilizing the FBI over.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:34 pm know, the one that says Joe molested her?
it does not say that.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:58 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:34 pm know, the one that says Joe molested her?
it does not say that.
We'll see. Before this week I was told it wasn't her diary and it was a fake. Handwriting analysis says it isn't hers, yada yada yada. Now that the DOJ wants to arrest someone, the fake part can be thrown out. Now we wait to see what contents were real and what weren't.

It's very interesting to me how D scandals are conspiracy theories until they're not, yet Rs accused of anything are automatically assumed to be guilty even when clear evidence shows they aren't Ask Kavanaugh.

It helps when the MSM and Big Tech are on your side.
Troy

The First Biden Term

Post by Troy »

"Republicans say they have a the smoking gun that will put the Biden crime family behind bars for good!"

-an evergreen condition circa 2015-present

Also lol at Project Veritas buying a little girl's diary.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:13 am Is she really this stupid? Do you think at this point she's intentionally saying obviously incorrect things or she just believes everything her research team tells her and they're amazing trolls?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

I'm pretty amazed they're running back with Harris. She's so unpopular and unquestionably a dullard.
Troy wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:53 pm "Republicans say they have a the smoking gun that will put the Biden crime family behind bars for good!"

-an evergreen condition circa 2015-present
As opposed to the Ds' constant lawsuits, investigations, illegal use of federal agencies, etc.to put Trump behind bars or get him DQed from running during the same time frame?

"Yeah, but that's different because..."

I've been waiting for an explanation of how Hunter got a no show job as a board member for a Ukrainian oil firm for years. I'm sure his absolute lack of qualifications made him the ideal candidate and not his dad's involvement in the government there. His laptop detailing ties to China and payments from there was a R conspiracy theory prior to the election and federal agencies told social media outlets to squash the story, ban people discussing it, etc. And then it was real when the NYT exposed it as such, but well after the election. Ashley Biden's diary was also a R conspiracy theory and completely faked until all of a sudden the DOJ wants to lock people up for stealing it.

But yeah, lol at the Rs? Personally, I think it's lol at us voters and tax payers.

I cannot say this enough: Both parties suck and don't about you.
Troy wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:53 pm Also lol at Project Veritas buying a little girl's diary.
Isn't it worth a shot based on Biden's behavior around little girls and the rumors of what it contains? Isn't it more of a question as to why other news outlets don't want to see it now that we know it's real? Do you seriously believe that if it was Ivanka's diary news orgs would ignore it?

Would any of us really be shocked if it turned out that Biden or Trump molested their kids?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:14 pm As opposed to the Ds' constant lawsuits, investigations, illegal use of federal agencies, etc.to put Trump behind bars or get him DQed from running during the same time frame?

"Yeah, but that's different because..."
Well, the cases hav actually proceeded instead of being constantly dismissed.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:18 pm Well, the cases hav actually proceeded instead of being constantly dismissed.
Sure, but why do we bury our heads in the sand for all of Biden's shit?

And I get not wanting Trump as president. I don't want Trump as president. But I don't understand why people want Biden. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that he's corrupt. His kid didn't get that job on his own. But hey, at least he's a racist with dementia.

Like I said before, I don't know who wins this election, but we all lose.
Troy

The First Biden Term

Post by Troy »

I don't get it - Catt and I are just asking for concrete, in court proof. Something besides "trust me, bro"

Yelling loudly with no evidence continues to convince some people, but does NOTHING for me. It's always the same thing. When it's time for evidence, it' a ghost town.

e: or worse: https://www.forbes.com/sites/mollybohan ... 7f37a45c8a

To Veritas credit, they didn't even publish the Journal. Because they couldn't prove it was real.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Piss tape.

Peeps were positive it was real.

There was no evidence.