The First Biden Term

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

It took them almost a decade, but sounds like they finally got their stories straight.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:01 am It took them almost a decade, but sounds like they finally got their stories straight.
Too bad the liar couldn't.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

We have very different default positions of the honesty and integrity of the rich and powerful.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:10 am We have very different default positions of the honesty and integrity of the rich and powerful.
I assume everyone is a liar, it's just a matter of degrees and situations. The documents the Republican Congress subpoenaed don't support the FBI agnt.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Part of being liars includes, "will fake, or suppress, evidence."

So the dude WASNT on the board of a Ukrainian gas company? It used to be a given. And in my mind that's absolute proof it was bribe laundering.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

I didn't read the article, but is my summary correct?

Based upon this new evidence, which just happens to come during Biden's re-election bid, Biden and his kid have no illegal dealings with Ukraine or China. His son didn't have a no show job at a Ukrainian firm as a VP through his own merit? So...how's he wealthy? Biden's fortune isn't large enough to support the life this clown lives. His laptop, which was a "right wing conspiracy" prior to the election turned out to be real, but none of the emails inside detailing odd payments from China, photos of him doing crack with hookers, and all the gun stuff matter in the slightest. He's a politician's kid, so he has immunity. Meanwhile, Joe is a multimillionaire despite not having any job the last 40 or 50 years that would enable such a fortune.

So all Rs can shut the fuck up about the Biden family taking bribes, just like all Ds never talk about Trump and Russia collusion anymore, right?

On a more serious note, and I truly mean this, my favorite thing about Biden's campaign is I think he's thisclose to saying the n-word during a speech or interview. That's going to be a fun news day.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

At least the Clintons had the balls to flaunt their body count, and I mean that in the old way. These new fuckers disappear their victims so well we never hear about it.

Probably volcanos, and body doubles.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

I predict that soon "senile" will be considered hate speech.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

I mean, may as well lean on the conspiracy theorists.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Like I said, I get who they were mocking, but it didn't play well with his base.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:43 am So all Rs can shut the fuck up about the Biden family taking bribes, just like all Ds never talk about Trump and Russia collusion anymore, right?
It's fun, Russian intelligence was also the source here: https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/20/politics ... index.html

It's almost like Russia is just fucking with the US.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:17 am It's almost like Russia is just fucking with the US.
Ridiculous. Why would they fuck with us? It's not like we're funding their opposition in a war... Next you'll tell me they sponsor hacking groups that attack US corporations.

On a serious note, imho, this seems to be getting painted as total absolution of the Bidens. The problem with that is there's other things that need to be addressed:
Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:43 am His son didn't have a no show job at a Ukrainian firm as a VP through his own merit? So...how's he wealthy? Biden's fortune isn't large enough to support the life this clown lives. His laptop, which was a "right wing conspiracy" prior to the election turned out to be real, but none of the emails inside detailing odd payments from China, photos of him doing crack with hookers, and all the gun stuff matter in the slightest? He's a politician's kid, so he has immunity. Meanwhile, Joe is a multimillionaire despite not having any job the last 40 or 50 years that would enable such a fortune.
From the CNN article:
Federal agents said they knew Smirnov’s story was false because Hunter Biden has “never travelled to Ukraine.”
Interesting for a board member of a Ukrainian based firm.

In other news, more bribes for votes are going out today. "Vote for us and you don't need to be responsible for your own actions and decisions!" Hell, look at how we handle criminals...
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

The identity bit, or banning social media all together, would seriously hinder foreign power's ability to fuck with voters.

There's almost zero reason to not implement it, and plenty of reasons not to if your intention is nefarious.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

You should write your Congressperson and start campaigning for identity bit.

Honestly, it's only a matter of time.

Better yet, campaign Elon. It'd be a giant "fuck you" to the MSM if X was the first social media platform to push it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Hannity never took shop class.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

This should be in the MSM thread.
TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:24 pm Hannity never took shop class.
Truth. On the plus side, he clearly isn't a drug user.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

As my kid says when a drug allusion is made around him, "I'm not cool enough to have ever done drugs."

But one wonders if the person above has ever seen a television show or film in the last 50 years. I also know what a pile of coke looks like.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

NYT fact checked Biden's latest SotU. Nothing real shocking.
Joe Biden’s wild economic claims during his State of the Union address were fact-checked six times by The New York Times.

1. “15 million new jobs in just three years — a record,” Biden claimed.
• The Times ruled the claim needed context because the job gains “were beginning to return” before Biden came to office from the huge losses during the pandemic.

2. “My policies have attracted $650 billion in private sector investment, in clean energy, advanced manufacturing, creating tens of thousands of jobs here in America!”
• The Times ruled Biden’s statement lacked context and Biden calculated $650 billion based on “public announcements of investments — not necessarily dollars spent — across industries targeted by Mr. Biden’s legislative accomplishments.”

3. “I am cutting our carbon emissions in half by 2030.”
• The Times determined that Biden’s statement lacked context and Biden confused his goal of cutting emissions in half with what his actual policies would cut.

4. “We’ve already cut the federal deficit over a trillion dollars.”
•The Times ruled Biden’s claim needed context:
Under Mr. Biden’s watch, the federal deficit dropped to $1.4 trillion in fiscal year 2022 from $3.1 trillion in fiscal year 2021 — but much of that reduction was attributed to the expiration of coronavirus relief spending. The deficit then rose in 2023, to about $1.7 trillion. The deficit remains higher than it was before the coronavirus pandemic.

5. “You know, there are 1,000 billionaires in America. You know what the average federal tax is for these billionaires? They are making great sacrifices: 8.2 percent. That’s far less than the vast majority of Americans’ pay.”
•The Times reported Biden’s claim did not “technically” reflect the current tax rate.

6. “Many of my friends on the other side of the aisle want to put Social Security on the chopping block.”
•“Republicans are not currently calling for cuts to Social Security,” the Times said. Former President Trump, in fact, said in 2022 that he would never cut Social Security.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

That's funny. I saw two fact checks yesterday.... from CNN, and USA Today, and both were fellating him for being so correct and awesome about everything.