The First Biden Term

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

LoTT is 100% right in this instance.

Biden's WH puts out a letter about the non-binary girl in OK that recently died of an overdose. You know, the girl the MSM said was beaten to death because of her identity until it was revealed that she started the fight and was fine after the fight.

His staff (c'mon, we know it isn't him) did all this blatantly getting facts wrong. Meanwhile, during tSotU Biden said poor Lincoln Riley was murdered by an illegal. Do you think he apologized for getting Laken's name wrong and instead suggested the USC HC of football was murdered? Nope, he apologized to THE FUCKING MURDERER for called him illegal.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Biden "cancels" student debt for 78K government workers.

This is 100% bribing people for their votes and should be illegal in an election cycle.

What's equally as frightening is the amount of people who apparently think this means the debt just goes away and don't understand that the bill is simply shifting to a new payer, the taxpayer.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:00 pm Biden "cancels" student debt for 78K government workers.

This is 100% bribing people for their votes and should be illegal in an election cycle.

What's equally as frightening is the amount of people who apparently think this means the debt just goes away and don't understand that the bill is simply shifting to a new payer, the taxpayer.
The latest group includes public service workers, like teachers, nurses and firefighters, who qualify under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program created in 2007 to forgive student debt for Americans who go into public service.
You know who was president then, right?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

You always blame the administration before.

Except when you don't.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:18 pm You always blame the administration before.

Except when you don't.
This.

Also, I have been REALLY fucking clear that I think both parties suck ass and their cultists are the real enablers. It should be illegal for both. End of story.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Heh. Power move. I'd have leaned in.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Long live Free Palestine and Haiti, too.”
da fuq?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:01 am Heh. Power move. I'd have leaned in.
She is no Fetterman.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:54 am
Long live Free Palestine and Haiti, too.”
da fuq?
I saw that and thought the same. Are they trolling Palestine? Comparing those two situations really paints Palestine in a terrible light if you actually support them.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:11 pm I saw that and thought the same. Are they trolling Palestine? Comparing those two situations really paints Palestine in a terrible light if you actually support them.
”Long live the two shitty countries that did this to themselves!”
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:59 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:11 pm I saw that and thought the same. Are they trolling Palestine? Comparing those two situations really paints Palestine in a terrible light if you actually support them.
”Long live the two shitty countries that did this to themselves!”
But isn't it true?
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

what did Israel do wrong?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Happy Easter Transgender Day of Visibility.

Seriously, this is easily one of the stupidest moves by a sitting president seeking reelection or one of the most blatant fuck yous. Take your pick.

I wish they had the balls to do something like this with a Muslim holiday.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Disagree. He has ideals. Unlike bible selling Trump.
Cakedaddy

The First Biden Term

Post by Cakedaddy »

He doesn't have ideals. He has "I want to be reelected". This is definitely a fuck you to the right Christian base.

And if you use a trump counter to justify something, that's a huge indication that something wrong. Stop justifying shit behavior by pointing out someone else's shittier behavior. Shit is shit and we shouldn't tolerate it. Let alone, put it charge of everything.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:36 pm . This is definitely a fuck you to the right Christian base.
Oh, bullshit. This is people wanting to be victims.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Choosing Easter is not much more "fuck you" possible. None more "Fuck You, Christians." I mean, if they wanted to declare open warfare, this is one way to do it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:06 pm Choosing Easter is not much more "fuck you" possible. None more "Fuck You, Christians." I mean, if they wanted to declare open warfare, this is one way to do it.
Literally no choice was made. None. It's March 31 every year.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:04 am Unlike bible selling Trump.
Well, you just spoiled what I got you for X-Mas.
TheCatt wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:17 pm Literally no choice was made. None. It's March 31 every year.
True and false. It is March 31st. A choice WAS made to put it there and they knew this would happen.

But to be fair, they were running out of days to choose from:
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:23 pm But to be fair, they were running out of days to choose from:
Is celebrating all they do?

From the other side:
March 12 is Detransition Awareness Day.