Disney+

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by Leisher »

They should kill Disney+ and just move all their content to Hulu.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by TheCatt »

I signed up last month. Twice now it has lost connectivity to my ESPN+

Piece of fucking shit service.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:15 pm Twice now it has lost connectivity to my ESPN+
Get used to that. Drives me fucking nuts and I've had to actually speak to support three times in the past year to get it resolved.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:54 pm
TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:15 pm Twice now it has lost connectivity to my ESPN+
Get used to that. Drives me fucking nuts and I've had to actually speak to support three times in the past year to get it resolved.
JFC just happened again.
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:44 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:54 pm
JFC just happened again.
Do you have an app deleting your cookies?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:58 pm Do you have an app deleting your cookies?
No. I was still logged in.
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, sounds like the same shit I deal with.

For me, it's just ESPN+ that logs me out. Hulu and Disney+ are fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by Leisher »

The company that is losing billions trying to show you how morally superior they are is getting sued by 9K women for gender pay disparity.

Disney is just kicking ass lately! Bob Iger really knows what he's doing.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by TheCatt »

I'm pulling for Disney... for like the 2nd time in a year, ick.
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by Leisher »

Rachel Ziggler is on a very carefully crafted and coached apology tour. The Drinker calls it out about as well as can possibly be done. Seriously, he's polite, thoughtful, less angry, and sticks to the point.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by TheCatt »

Is she really race-swapped if she's white?

I also think the drinker is mis-remembering the shit Halle Bailey got directly, saying "none of it" was directed at her. It's hard to separate out the "studio directed" comments when they're all about her.

And, seriously, "just kept her mouth shut"? Welcome back to the1950s.
GORDON
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:31 am Is she really race-swapped if she's white?
Would her name be "Snow white" as a joke, like calling the tall guy "Tiny?"
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:31 am And, seriously, "just kept her mouth shut"? Welcome back to the1950s.
It's time to sell cars, not talk about how shit the brand was. It isn't about being a woman, it's about selling fucking cars. She did it poorly (Probably because she's a woman HEYO).
GORDON
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:31 am I also think the drinker is mis-remembering the shit Halle Bailey got directly, saying "none of it" was directed at her. It's hard to separate out the "studio directed" comments when they're all about her.
There's always going to be a handful of vocal, anonymous racists ..... AND people who are paid by the Disney marketing department to pretend to be racists, to stir the pot and get people talking. As soon as my Identity Bit is in place, these people can be permanently, appropriately ignored.
GORDON
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by GORDON »

Imagine the world if poisoning the well, and astroturfing, didn't exist, because of the Identity Bit. These bad actors could immediately be identified, and put on ignore. Whole swaths of marketing budgets would be wiped out overnight. Corporations, and people with political interests, couldn't stir shit because they're trying to make a buck.
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:31 am Is she really race-swapped if she's white?
But she's not white. At least not white enough for the line in the source material that says her skin was as pale as snow. (Otherwise, I honestly think she has a good look for the role.)
TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:31 am I also think the drinker is mis-remembering the shit Halle Bailey got directly, saying "none of it" was directed at her. It's hard to separate out the "studio directed" comments when they're all about her.
About her as a person or about the black actress? Because I saw the studio getting blasted, not her. "How the fuck do you cast a black woman in this role of a redhead in a white fairy tale?" is not an attack on her.

Zeigler (sp?) deserved the personal attacks because she just acts like an entitled brat and a terrible human being. She shit all over the source material, the fans, her fellow actors, men, etc.

Side Note: The real victims in Disney's woke crusade has been redheads. They've almost completely race swapped every redhead in their history.

Every time there is race swapping, the backlash gets played up to be hate and racism by MSM outlets desperate for clicks/eyes. Additionally, Gordon is right about studios paying people to play the race card and attack the actor/project. They also hire people to defend. That's been proven. We've posted those stories here somewhere. If I remember correctly, HBO was the last studio caught doing it.

The vast, vast majority of backlash for ALL race swapping has been directed at studios and people who push wokeism, and is created by disrespect towards the source material.

I remember you and I having a debate about "racism" towards the first Fantastic Four movie because they made Johnny Storm (Michael P. Jordan) black. You went with the narrative that there are just so many racists. I said there were racists, but this was mostly purists. I think it was a week later they announced they were making Ben Grimm's eyes green instead of blue and the same level of outrage erupted, which supported my point and prompted you to call them "nerds". :D

I also remember us discussing how race swapping was no big deal because these were fictional characters. (That was the official narrative.) Then Hamilton happened and the narrative changed. Now we get this:

So hopefully Paul Mooney was right and we'll soon see Tom Hanks in "The Last Nigger on Earth".
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by Leisher »

Disney admits woke might be ruining their brand.

You think?

Maybe try listening to your audience and not activists.
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by Leisher »

In today's other Disney news, the original Mickey went to public domain yesterday.

This came out today:
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney+

Post by Leisher »