Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

They get to the first obstacle, a zip line across water, and fail miserably.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Upper body strengths feats get them every time.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

I'm all about equality. Men and women should be equal legally and have all the same opportunities. However, they're not equal in everything and pretending they are hurts the equality movement.

For example: lowering the physical qualifications to become a cop, firefighter, combat soldier, etc. isn't making things equal. It's putting people in danger who aren't qualified for a job, and hurting society overall. It puts innocents in harm's way and gives sexists valid ammunition.

It's not sexist nor does it hurt the argument of equality to admit realities.

Men have physical advantages over women. Women (last time I checked) had a higher average IQ. Men can't have babies (how many people does that trigger?). Women can't write their names in the snow. Unless you're Sting, multiple orgasms are usually off the table for men. Women get them easier. Men are physically superior, but women have a higher pain tolerance. Men typically process things using logic. Women typically process things using emotion. Etc.

Instead of playing make believe that "anything you can do I can do" we should celebrate how our strengths perfectly offset the other's weaknesses.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

How about a law where the women has to pay a man back all the money he put into a child that turned out to not be his? :D

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

I just tried it and it's real.

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

CNN piece bashing traditional wives.

I'm guessing written by a fresh college graduate who has been indoctrinated to believe raising a family is unfulfilling and the only thing that matters is your career.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:42 am I'm guessing written by a fresh college graduate who has been indoctrinated to believe raising a family is unfulfilling and the only thing that matters is your career.
BTW, looked it up during lunch and failed nailed this shit. I hope her cats fill her heart with joy when she reaches her 40s and she's alone.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:55 pm
Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:42 am I'm guessing written by a fresh college graduate who has been indoctrinated to believe raising a family is unfulfilling and the only thing that matters is your career.
BTW, looked it up during lunch and failed nailed this shit. I hope her cats fill her heart with joy when she reaches her 40s and she's alone.
I mean there's a wide gap between trad-wife and whatever-wave feminism that is.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:40 pm
Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:55 pm
I mean there's a wide gap between trad-wife and whatever-wave feminism that is.
4th wave.

And yes, there is a wide gap, but I don't see articles bashing others, just trad wives. I see this sort of thing all the time on YouTube, X, Reddit, FB reels, and in MSM outlets.

A woman who wants to stay at home and take care of their family is the second greatest evil on the planet according to 4th wave feminists. They're one step below ALL men.

How about this concept? Leave people the fuck alone.

Way too many women are starting to get to their late 30s/40s and realizing they done fucked up and were lied to. The MSM doesn't cover them though, just like they don't cover detransitioners, of which there are many. Neither fits the narrative.

Want a conspiracy theory to make it more fun? What happens if 50% of the work force quits and goes back to being trad wives? What's that do to federal tax collection? How about corporate labor supply? Salaries? How about the goods that are purchased?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Conspiracy theory: want to reduce the population of white people? Make it too expensive for a white couple to live on one income, so they can't afford kids.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Imho, trad wives are performative. And delusional.
Proponents of third-wave feminism said that it allowed women to define feminism for themselves.
Feels like feminism peaked there.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:57 pm Imho, trad wives are performative. And delusional.
I can see performative for some TikTokers. People will do anything for views.

Strongly disagree on delusional. Are you suggesting Mother Nature doesn't know how to do her job?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:05 pm Strongly disagree on delusional. Are you suggesting Mother Nature doesn't know how to do her job?
They aren't following nature.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, nature tells women to go out and get a corporate job and put off having kids and a family until their late 30s/early 40s, if at all.

BTW, I'm not saying they can't do that. I think people should live whatever life they want. I'm just saying Mother Nature gave women certain instincts and to deny them is folly.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:12 pm Yeah, nature tells women to go out and get a corporate job and put off having kids and a family until their late 30s/early 40s, if at all.
and bake sourdough bread every day and be completely subservient. My ass.
Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:12 pm BTW, I'm not saying they can't do that. I think people should live whatever life they want. I'm just saying Mother Nature gave women certain instincts and to deny them is folly.
Sure. I think the conclusion of 3rd wave feminism was the ability to express feminism as they wanted. But, it being their choice to be the SAHM, not someone else's.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Subservience is it's own thing, not a feature of home management.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:32 pm and bake sourdough bread every day and be completely subservient. My ass.
To be fair, that's what this trad wife claimed she did. They do not all claim those same things. I think the subservient stuff comes from feminist propaganda based upon a few trad wives who do go that route.

Why can't people simply fill their gender rolls without being a "slave"?
GORDON wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:36 pm Subservience is it's own thing, not a feature of home management.
This.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

But it's part + parcel of trad wife.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I disagree.

I'd even go so far that the 50's stereotype of slave wife is generally reversed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:13 am I disagree.

I'd even go so far that the 50's stereotype of slave wife is generally reversed.
Then I don't think you understand the trad wife movement.