Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:07 am Judging by the pics they chose, a big part of the problem might be solved by stating "Indians not welcome."
Indians cheating the rules? The hell you say!
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:07 am
Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:13 am Tech job fair held for women and non-binary people. Shittons of men show up claiming to be non-binary and dominated the event.
Judging by the pics they chose, a big part of the problem might be solved by stating "Indians not welcome."
Or they could just admit that people waking up and determining their gender for the day on a whim is absolute bullshit.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Is it just me, or do men mansplain all the time to men, too? Like it's not just a thing men do to women?

Last week someone explained to me how the call system worked at the DMV. "You check-in, and then they call your name over the speaker, when it's your turn." (What had actually happened, is that I was 1 of 2 people with an actual appointment, so I was trying to find out from the people who work there why I hadn't been called yet). The dude who "explained" this to me didn't work there.

I realized that happened to me 4 times within the past week. And then I was like "Is this what women are subjected to all the time? Or, are men just ALWAYS like this, and other men just ignore them or call them fuckface and tell them to STFU?"

I wonder if men have this same urge with other men, but hold back lest they get a fist in their face.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

It happens all the time to both sexes, because men are generally more knowledgeable than women. That's why women don't 'spain as much, because they don't know.

And men aren't as sensitive about such things so we just brush it off without making a global victimization case out of it

:-D

Yay social media!
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:11 pm Is it just me, or do men mansplain all the time to men, too? Like it's not just a thing men do to women?
Men explain things to men all the time. I'll take it further, men seek out explanations for things more often than women might.

I think it'd be interesting to see the YouTube, X, FB, TikTok, feeds for men and women. Directly compare them and see which one is heavier on educational feeds.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Today in Sexism

Post by Cakedaddy »

Maybe he just thought you were a girl.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:25 am Maybe he just thought you were a girl.
These days that's not the insult it used to be.

If I could identify as a girl while golfing to hit from the red tees I would. :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Woman orders 48 oysters on a date for drinks.

She also ordered an entrée and filmed herself eating the oysters for her TikTok channel. The dude bailed and later said he'd pay for her drink, but not all the food she ordered.

Woman refuses to leave the car on a first date because he pulled up to the Cheesecake Factory.

Both have gone viral and even hit legit MSM sites, but are they real or attempts to get famous? It should be noted that the woman who posted the cheesecake one said she is not the woman in the video. That would indicate she does not want the credit/fame?

Honestly, I think it's sad that while these may not be true, they absolutely could be true. That's how entitled Western women are these days, thus the 666 rule among other things.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:01 pm Woman orders 48 oysters on a date for drinks.

She also ordered an entrée and filmed herself eating the oysters for her TikTok channel. The dude bailed and later said he'd pay for her drink, but not all the food she ordered.
I totally believe these each could be real. And fuck them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

I'm torn on this one.

So she posts a profile on Tinder or whatever, but makes it clear she's seeking a long term thing. Dude sends her a polite note saying that her picture might attract types looking for just sex. She goes to an all female reddit group to see if she or he is in the wrong and is shocked so many women (not the majority) agree with him.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with the photo. If she feels confident in it, post it. It'd be like if a guy looking for a long term thing posted a picture showing off his abs. However, I do get what the guy was saying. Her tits are very much amplified in the photo and at first I genuinely thought she just had panties on. Even looking really, really hard I still cannot see how those are bike shorts.

Starbucks barista secretly checks on young woman to see if she's ok.

Love that baristas are checking on people. Nothing wrong with that, but it has sparked discussion on why so many men don't approach women anymore. It definitely says something about how society sees men when the default is "creep" or "woman in danger because a man is talking to her".

Something needs to change though because this shit isn't a good trend if you want to keep the species going...
A study published on DatePsychology reports that almost 50% of young men between the ages of 18-25 said they have never approached women for dates in person.
From here
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:06 am Personally, I see nothing wrong with the photo.
Woman: Here's my crotch

Man: Let's do it.

Woman: Creep.

I thought it was a swimsuit.
Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:06 am Love that baristas are checking on people. Nothing wrong with that, but it has sparked discussion on why so many men don't approach women anymore. It definitely says something about how society sees men when the default is "creep" or "woman in danger because a man is talking to her".
According to women, you have to be polite, or you'll be raped + killed.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

She's sending mixed messages. It isn't a capital crime, nor is being informed about it the worse kind of violation. Young people these days are just fucked.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Very helpful women get together and make a list of the places men should not take them on first dates.

Have the rules changed? Do the women ask the men out now? Do the women plan the date? Are they expected to pick the guy up? Is the woman expected to pay for everything? Do you think any of them have thought this through and what message it would give men about their perceived value?

No? Then shut the fuck up and enjoy your free evening out. You're not the fucking queen. Society has lied to you. Beautiful women are a dime a dozen, men who meet the 6-6-6 rule aren't. It's a seller's market.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

For every 9 that requires a $500 dinner on the first date are 100 7s who will blow you for a fun conversation with a couple cocktails and potato skins at applebees.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

The worst part is that most of the girls with these high standards aren't 10s. They only think they're 10s because modern feminism tells them ALL women are 10s.

Never forget when Optimus Prime claimed she was a 10. (Guess which member of the panel is engaged, maybe married now.)
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

SHe's more of a "Truckasaurus" than Optimus Prime.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:46 pm (Guess which member of the panel is engaged, maybe married now.)
The 6.7? Only the 6.7 and 8 are worthwhile in that group.
GORDON wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:49 pm SHe's more of a "Truckasaurus" than Optimus Prime.
srsly

Optimus Prime is a 10 compared to her.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

OK, this isn't sexism, but I'm tired and just picked this thread.

But it is kinda funny. And sad. But also feeds into stereotypes of many men in bed. But also might highlight a failure to communicate by women.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Although, then there was this troll response.

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:54 pm The 6.7? Only the 6.7 and 8 are worthwhile in that group.
Yes and yes.

This isn't even sexist. You must know your own value, and modern feminism has utterly destroyed women's ability to value themselves, and thus, anyone else.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:54 pm srsly

Optimus Prime is a 10 compared to her.
I said Optimus Prime because someone did this (and holy shit it still makes me laugh):

The scatterplot is hilarious and sad. And is it a troll if they're not lying?