Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Her brain is broken by the unreality bubble she lives in.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

I am all for women having the freedom to do whatever, but these guys aren't wrong...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Brunette + blondie on the right kinda hot. Who are they?
Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:24 pm I am all for women having the freedom to do whatever, but these guys aren't wrong...
Christina's grandma used to say "If you give the milk for free, they won't buy the cow"

Christina was always offended at being compared to a cow.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Metaphor, dog.

(I assume dog is better than cow)

What she SHOULD have been offended by was the implication her only value was in granting vagina access.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

I never know who any of the girls are. I am not an OF fanboy and I don't think I've seen any of the ones we post from Reddit on there.
GORDON wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:06 pm What she SHOULD have been offended by was the implication her only value was in granting vagina access.
It's not the only value, but it certainly plays strongly into overall value. Nobody is buying a cow that's unmilkable.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I assumed that phrase began and ended with "men won't wait til marriage and commit if they can fuck the slut down the road who's giving it away."

Which is why women call a slut a slut so fervently. They're keeping all the good men unwilling to commit.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

This tweet has been a hot topic the past few days.

Women bashing women. Ladies, no need to fight. We're happy to fuck you all. (Except the fatties.)

Seriously though, the biggest thing missing from this discussion is that beauty fades. Arm candy is great, but you spend the rest of the night with the actual personality. A 6 from a trailer park is going to be a much better lay and more appreciative than a 10 from Park Avenue.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Southern girl responds, and imho easily wins.

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

How does winning the lottery affect your marriage.
The results were interesting, as it was revealed that women who win the lottery were twice as likely to get a divorce in the two years immediately afterwards.
But for men, lottery wins appeared to reduce the risk of divorce by as much as 40% over a 10-year period. Compared to the general population, lottery winning men also were more likely to get married in the decade following the event. In the five years after the windfall, the probability of an unmarried man tying the knot increased by 30%, according to researcher’s estimates.
The cynical (although likely true) reason given for this is that “wealth increases men’s attractiveness as prospective and current partners".
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:16 am The cynical (although likely true) reason given for this is that “wealth increases men’s attractiveness as prospective and current partners".
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:22 am
Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:16 am The cynical (although likely true) reason given for this is that “wealth increases men’s attractiveness as prospective and current partners".
We're not supposed to acknowledge that as truth despite all evidence.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

And thus my original, and cynical, line, "My husband is abusive and I hate his guts, but I really need him to keep paying my bills for a while."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:19 pm Sydney Sweeney was the biggest winner this weekend.

In case the community note gets removed:
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

That legit just made me lol.

To be fair to Slate, because so many women are morbidly obese, and thus, have large breasts, perhaps they're right.

Or, as one Xer commented, perhaps Slate is just confused because this is what they see as a woman:
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:09 pm To be fair to Slate, because so many women are morbidly obese, and thus, have large breasts, perhaps they're right.
Yeah, I was like "OK, but look at women who arer't massive fatties and tell me about breasts?"
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:19 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:09 pm To be fair to Slate, because so many women are morbidly obese, and thus, have large breasts, perhaps they're right.
Yeah, I was like "OK, but look at women who arer't massive fatties and tell me about breasts?"
It really bugs me when super large women brag about their tits, even more so when men rave about them. Apparently, I (and I'm guessing you) have very, very different standards to what makes a great set of tits.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:23 pm It really bugs me when super large women brag about their tits, even more so when men rave about them. Apparently, I (and I'm guessing you) have very, very different standards to what makes a great set of tits.
💯
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I just caught a moment of a commercial for a drug called "Jardiance" where there was a bearded fat white guy who couldn't get the copy machine to work, and the amazing fat white woman fixed it by plugging it in for him.

No idea what the drug is for. Maybe making you not a moron who wouldn't check power cable first thing.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:54 pm I just caught a moment of a commercial for a drug called "Jardiance" where there was a bearded fat white guy who couldn't get the copy machine to work, and the amazing fat white woman fixed it by plugging it in for him.

No idea what the drug is for. Maybe making you not a moron who wouldn't check power cable first thing.
It's a diabetes drug. Maybe they should have had a fit person show them what a treadmill is and how to shut their pieholes?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I'm just trying to imagine a bearded, fat white guy who wasn't naturally born with more tech support experience than any female ever.