Albion Online

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:31 am
TheCatt wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:13 am On reddit someone was suggesting that videos like this are influencers trying to bring down prices for something that they buy
Well, his example was all T3 armor, so at least it wasn't that!
Yeah, but then they make the T3 armor, and are like "Man, no profits here, I've already invested in armor, I should do T4 armor..." repeat to T8 :)

Got another 1M in bandit this morning. 900k from a single corpse. 150k repair bill. Another hallowfall build. So I recalled, then tried to go back to the group, and got ganked on the way. Oh well.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

My post raid bonus points have been shit lately. Got 11k earlier for a raid, then 3k afterwards.

Any rate, got a 270k rat session (300k - 30k repair)
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

Bought 150 adept lymhurst crests and listed them at 7600 each. That was way over the current price, but the market had been there earlier in the day. So I figured maybe it would hit it again. Checked today and none have sold and the prices are even lower. Pulled up the Albion DB and it said they were selling for 9400 in bridgewatch. Head over there with them (cost 10k to travel naked with them). Filled a buy order for 100 of them at 9k. Listed the other 50 at 9400.

Expert crests have a VERY low volume, but are priced at 62k. But only 3 have sold today. Less than 30 for the week. On the other hand, there are only 16 of them listed right now. Single sell order of 16 at 62k each.

Put 50 up in fort sterling at 9k each. Some volume there, but not a lot. Minimal volume on expert crests there as well.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:01 pm Filled a buy order for 100 of them at 9k. Listed the other 50 at 9400.
Huh. I might just run mine over.

I sold 1 or 2 experts at FS for 50k.

Right now, was planning to leave mine up for a week at Lymhurst, figuring they'd sell eventually.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Monies:
I've got 16M of equipment / mats / other crap in my chests. Some of which I actually use!
33M silver
350 gold - Used 200 gold to buy a 2nd island on an alternate account
5M of stuff for sale
382k faction points (5.5 - 7.0M silver)

I put 450 Adept crests up for sale at FS. Here's hoping.
Stranger

Albion Online

Post by Stranger »

Was able to finally get my conquerors chest yesterday. It had about $650k worth of goodies inside, 200-250 were silver bags. And it also had a cub of some sort, can't remember which one right off hand. But it sells for quite a bit and i think i might wanna keep it. I might have Gemma grow it if she can, i'll cover all costs of food and whatnot.

Also purchased my first T8.3 piece yesterday. Went through my build to see what all the prices were going for and when i checked out the Soldier boots there was a pair of outstanding quality sitting there for $900k, the next lowest price was $2.6M! Said they were selling for 38% below cost and the history showed that it was a good price too, so i jumped on it.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

Got my first conqueror's chest the other night too. Mine had about 820k in it. 440k in silver bags, a direwolf mount, some item upgrade piece that sold for 95k, and misc other stuff.

As far as money, I have about 7 million in silver, 7m in gear that I use. Recently cleaned it all out and standardized a bunch of crossover pieces. 11m in blacksmith books that I'll turn in to about 17m at current market prices. About 3.5m in various mounts that I'm collecting. 1300 gold with a standing buy order for 1000 more. I'm saving up for a mammoth and using gold as the 'savings account'. 517k in faction points.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Lym finally had a good run this morning. 11k base + 21k bonus + 230k (net) ratting.

I need to clear up my equipment some day, but I'm also lazy.
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

bandit starts at 16:30 in game time.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:17 pm bandit starts at 16:30 in game time.
I'll be there...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

What a bunch of fucking morons. Split of the group so they can get sandwiched by Black + Orange
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

Lyhurst life. . . .

Managed to not die, but only 9500 points and 1 T4 bag.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:46 pm Lyhurst life. . . .

Managed to not die, but only 9500 points and 1 T4 bag.
Died. 9,746 points, no bag :( I got knocked out by the orange fort boss, then black came in and killed me while I was knocked out.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Finally sold half my Expert Crests at 47,500 each. I'm the low price now on the remaining 27 that I have up. Someone must have swooped in and bought a bunch to make capes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Bah, bad ratting (50k) and only 4k faction points. We ran into White, Orange, AND black in Wyre Forest, so things fell apart there.
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

I seriously think the other factions have figured out that Lyhurst is easy pickings and attack us first to eliminate us so they can take the rest of the territories themselves.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 12:26 pm I seriously think the other factions have figured out that Lyhurst is easy pickings and attack us first to eliminate us so they can take the rest of the territories themselves.
Probably. Guess I need to earn a living, or something. If you deflag in the middle of a faction battle, can you rat both sides? :)
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 12:36 pm If you deflag in the middle of a faction battle, can you rat both sides?
I had that thought recently, and then saw people doing it in the last raid I was in.
Cakedaddy

Albion Online

Post by Cakedaddy »

Jamma and I are going to start doing black zone solo dungeons and I did a couple solo just to get a feel for it. I'm using my bow, which isn't great for solo dungeon, but I can generally make it work.

Started with a flat 6 dungeon that I got as loot a while ago and it was pretty easy. About 58k in loot.

Bought a 7.1 for 92k (significant jump from the cost of a flat T6). It spawned right outside the lymhurst portal entrance. So, high traffic area. But I just dropped 92k on it, so I went in and started the timer. At about 60 seconds, someone came in. Checked him out and he was in all T5 gear. I'm in flat 6. So I felt like I had the advantage if he attacks. He ends up inviting me to a party. I contemplated accepting, but figured at some point, he'll leave the party and attack at an inconvenient time. I thought about doing the same thing, but figured I could mess that up or not know exactly when I could attack, etc. I declined the invite. He just stood there, as did I, waiting for the entrance to disappear. I rechecked his gear and saw that it was all enhanced. So 5.1 to 5.3. I still felt like I had a chance and didn't want to just give him my dungeon. Oh, we was using a firestaff. Don't remember if it was 1 or 2 handed. When I was confident it was closed, I acted like I was just going to start the dungeon and started across the bridge to the first dungeon monster. That's when he started attacking. Since I had intended on attacking him, I was ready and responded. I did a full dump on him and we were both at about 60% health. I did a couple of auto attacks and then hit my invis. He moved up on the bridge and I moved back to the dungeon entrance. He hung out on the bridge waiting for me to reappear. Knowing the longer I stayed invis, the harder my next shot would hit. So I waited out my cooldowns and opened with my E that does the more damage the further away I am. Since he was on the bridge, he had no chance of dodging it. It hit him hard and he was down to about 20%. I got careless then and just the rest of my spells taking him to about 10%. But he was dumping on me and my health was dropping fast. When I was at about 10%, my cooldowns ended and I could start my spells again. He went down to my Q then W. I won my first lootable fight!!!! Ended up with about 58k worth of usable stuff. Other stuff was either destroyed or too damaged to repair.
Proceeded to do the dungeon. Everything was fine until the final boss. Had a purple chest and the monster protecting it was some big tittied woman. She proceeded to kick my ass pretty handily. I changed up my spells to try something different. She kicked my ass, but not as bad. Tried again, she kicked my ass. Started looking at my loot to see if there was anything that might help. I put on the ex-mage's clerics robe for the reflecting R. Tried again. She kicked my ass. At this point, I'm at 80% on all my gear and figured I was fucked and was going to just recall without opening the last chest. But I tried one more time, changing my tactics a bit. Had her down low enough that I couldn't even see her healthbar any more. But mine was just as low. That's when I realized we had been fighting long enough that I could hit another heal potion, and did. I had been out of energy for a while now and was just waiting for something I could cast. Got my Q, which was a poison and sent it. She was just off screen and I thought I got her cause she wasn't chasing any more. But her little fucking rock minions she spawns were still on me. I'm trying to evade and it takes me down. After I get up, I can see a bag on the ground where she had been. I was able to kill her! Looted the chest and pulled about 450k out of it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Albion Online

Post by TheCatt »

Nice work, especially on the kill. I did some lethal mists today, but nothing exciting happened.