DDP Yoga

You probably can't do it, so don't even try.
Leisher
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Postby Leisher » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:28 pm

DDP is a former pro wrestler who developed this yoga system that all these former wrestlers and athletes swear by. Guys whose bodies are broken down from activity. Apparently, it's designed to really help strengthen your body and restore mobility and whatnot.

Anyway, I had been considering giving it a go due to stuff I've heard about it (and I'm way too out of shape to jump into HIIT, P90X, etc.), then I found out that being a vet gets me 50% off. That's a 1 year subscription to the app/program with full access (videos, workouts, recipes, forums, etc.) and I paid $35.

Additionally, if you sign up by Jan 31st, you're also eligible to be in the $1,000,000 challenge.

GORDON
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Postby GORDON » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:48 pm

50% off... what? A studio membership?
Fuuuuuuck YOU.

TheCatt
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Postby TheCatt » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:00 pm

This board needs a !remindme feature so I can see what LEisher's done 1 year from now.
It's not me, it's someone else.

Leisher
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Postby Leisher » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:38 pm

GORDON wrote:Source of the post 50% off... what? A studio membership?

Leisher wrote:Source of the post That's a 1 year subscription to the app/program with full access (videos, workouts, recipes, forums, etc.) and I paid $35.

I don't know how else to word that...?

TheCatt wrote:Source of the post This board needs a !remindme feature so I can see what LEisher's done 1 year from now.

Right? I'd be fine having you clowns hounding me about my progress. At some point I either show progress or admit defeat. It'd be motivating.

I'm going to take the "Before" pictures tonight. Already have time scheduled with NASA to have them point a satellite my way.

TheCatt
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Postby TheCatt » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:22 pm

Before Leisher, the Great Wall was the only visible object on Earth from space.

One thing I've been finding is how much all those little muscle matter. I've been in PT for the past 3 weeks for my spine thing, and I cannot believe the # of little muscles that impact it, based on all the different exercises I have to do.

Leisher
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Postby Leisher » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:37 pm

I'm actually pretty excited to see if this resolves my lower back issues.

Bad backs run in the family, and our memory foam mattress is dogshit. I don't recommend them. Plus, there's the whole slouched over a PC thing...

I want to do the Yoga to just resolve issues, gain flexibility, and get me ready for more strenuous stuff.

GORDON
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Postby GORDON » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:40 pm

I do a lot of back work in the gym. WHen skiing, the instructor was like, "Don't bend over like that, your back will get tired fast." But ha, no.

Anyway, every time I see the DDP in the title, I think, "Double, DOUBLE Penetration."

Leisher's poor, abused, devastated butthole.
Fuuuuuuck YOU.

Cakedaddy

DDP Yoga

Postby Cakedaddy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:59 pm

The extra D for the double dose of penetration.

TheCatt
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Postby TheCatt » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:11 pm

I always think Dance Dance Revolution, but I guess the letters are a little off.

Leisher wrote:Source of the post I'm actually pretty excited to see if this resolves my lower back issues.

It should. I'm surprised how much better my back is after just 3 weeks, btw.

GORDON
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Postby GORDON » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:45 pm

I do a shitload of reverse situps, bent over a rack, and then extend out my back. I started sleeping a lot better once those lower back muscles were tones up.
Fuuuuuuck YOU.

Leisher
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Postby Leisher » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:53 am

GORDON wrote:Source of the post Anyway, every time I see the DDP in the title, I think, "Double, DOUBLE Penetration."

Leisher's poor, abused, devastated butthole.

I'm flattered that your homosexual desires always steer towards me, but as I've told you about a billion times, no thank you.

FYI: Diamond Dallas Page.

TheCatt wrote:Source of the post It should. I'm surprised how much better my back is after just 3 weeks, btw.

I had no back issues when I was doing the Wii Fit Yoga, and I remember the P90X yoga being one of the toughest workouts ever. This should be fun.

Leisher
Site Admin

DDP Yoga

Postby Leisher » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:05 pm

aaaaand my wife just fucked up my timing.

She wants to do the program with me, so now I'm in a holding pattern.

I've been doing my best to eat right lately, but I guess I'll do some Wii Fit Yoga until she's ready to go.

Return to “Health & Fitness”