Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

On the X-Files, one of the ways for the government to get rid of critics was to plant it on their devices and then "catch" them with it. No one is going to listen to you after that, ever.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

CA nanny gets 700 years in prison for molesting boys over years.

I have a better idea. How about instead of wasting that money we have him dig a hole, then we fill it with bullet ants and push him in. When we think he's had enough, we pour in gas and light it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:11 pm CA nanny gets 700 years in prison for molesting boys over years.

I have a better idea. How about instead of wasting that money we have him dig a hole, then we fill it with bullet ants and push him in. When we think he's had enough, we pour in gas and light it.
or worse
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Cakedaddy »

What pickle is a pedophiles favorite?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Finally, correct usage of the word "pedophilia."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

A judge ruled the names of Epstein's associates and victims released to the public in 2024.

First, why the victims?

Second, define associates. I don't care who he knew. We want to know who helped him run the ring and who his clients were.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

So not only a pedo, but a rapist.

There is a cure...
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Epstein client list is supposed to start being released today.

We already know three names are redacted. Why? Are they victims? What about the other victims on the list or who have been exposed? Who is so "important" to the fabric of society that their name cannot be released? Biden? Trump? The pope?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Victims should be redacted, imho.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:35 pm Victims should be redacted, imho.
Agree completely, unless they, and only they, say otherwise.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Still no client list...
Epstein’s clients run the world
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Takes a long time to make a perfect fake, like with the flight logs.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:36 pm Takes a long time to make a perfect fake, like with the flight logs.
There's already fakes on the internets today.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Remember than Dan Rather "Look here's the proof W was AWOL from 'nam" or whatever Word document?

I said then that the lesson learned was "from here on out, fakes will be perfect." When there are multiple billionaires about to get busted, there's no doubt in my mind they'd get on faking an entire paper flight log, right down to making sure the pencil/ballpoint used was correct for that month and year in the log.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:53 pm Still no client list...
Epstein’s clients run the world
Delayed to the 22nd, as one of the people is fighting to have their named withheld still. Right-wing twitter is convinced it's a conspirator, people who read the court filings think it's a victim.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

I just saw a thread about Rodgers making a joke that Kimmel would be on the list and Kimmel being pissed, and one of the comments mentioned the delay and that the person wanting their name off is a woman.

Is she's a victim, take her name off the list.

On the 21st, every single person you have video of fucking a kid (remember, they have all of the videos Epstein had secretly taken of clients), every person who name is in his client book, every person who did anything to knowingly assist this operation, etc. needs to be in handcuffs. Then release the list on the 22nd.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Something tells me they'll be rounding up the rest of the Jan 6 peeps, a handful at time, between now and election day.