Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:40 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:37 pm To be fair, you haven't been posting these stories...
Because I was sticking to drag queens?

Because old people are judgmental assholes.
I could have written those responses for you. It's exactly what I was expecting.

The first one because it's the only logical move. Tomato/tomatoe. Most people couldn't tell you there's a difference or what it is. However, I can and drag queens aren't even members of the LGBQTI2+ (did I get that right?) community. So them being pushed upon families and children right now during a national debate on transpeople is interesting to say the least.

The second because I've heard that exact thing before. And honestly, yep they are, but it's still funny. (As in funny haha.)
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

And children are little pitchers with big ears.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Far, far left Rolling Stone decides to take shots at a movie about a true story of child trafficking and rightly is getting absolutely destroyed for it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

The organization certainly invites scrutiny with their few results and opaque financials.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

We should scrutinize everyone, always.

That being said, turning stories about child sex trafficking and/true or abuse into political attacks says a lot about the attacking organization/person. I mean, are we pretending it doesn't happen? That it isn't going on in alarming numbers and nobody in power seems to give a shit? I'm sure Rolling Stone is at the forefront of demanding the Epstein client list be released.

If people can't find common ground in protecting kids from being sexually trafficked...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:16 pm That it isn't going on in alarming numbers and nobody in power seems to give a shit?
Honestly, I don't know what constitutes alarming numbers. It definitely is happening, and has been for, I dunno, ever. I certainly want it to stop, but I don't necessarily just trust anybody saying they're a hero and the One to Stop It All.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:43 pm
Leisher wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:16 pm That it isn't going on in alarming numbers and nobody in power seems to give a shit?
Honestly, I don't know what constitutes alarming numbers. It definitely is happening, and has been for, I dunno, ever. I certainly want it to stop, but I don't necessarily just trust anybody saying they're a hero and the One to Stop It All.
That's why I said they should all be scrutinized.

However, I also know writing a hit piece about a movie on the subject just to attack your political rivals isn't a good look. Probably more so since Rolling Stone isn't exactly known for great journalism on the subject. (or any...)
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:47 pm However, I also know writing a hit piece about a movie on the subject just to attack your political rivals isn't a good look. Probably more so since Rolling Stone isn't exactly known for great journalism on the subject. (or any...)
Fair.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Yep. Excruciatingly painfully + slowly.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

The senate wants to know why Leon Black paid Epstein a fuckton of money.

I really can't tell if they're curious because they want to nail Black for diddling kids or if they just want their cut of the money.

However, if it's the former, I approve and really wish these same senators would go after the courts and demand the client list get released immediately. Even knowing a lot of their colleagues are probably on it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

We all think this is a blackmail thing for diddling kids right?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

How could it possibly be anything else?

Nobody that rich is that bad with money.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

How big of a Wagner mercenary army would a billion buy you, to keep you out of prison?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:37 am How big of a Wagner mercenary army would a billion buy you, to keep you out of prison?
probably not enough in the US. But if you move to Africa or something...
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

MLB player might have outed himself as a pedo on social media.

Found the story on CNN, but there was no reason given. It just said he was under investigation. Ditto for other major outlets who all appeared to have just cut and pasted the story to/from one another (far, far more common than you probably know). Daily Beast was the first one to report what's actually being discussed on social media, and that is the pedo stuff.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Damn, twitter....
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

That's fantastic.