Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:30 am What you need to do is die slowly from asphyxiation, multiple times ala Deadpool, while people cut you with razor blades and pour salt and lemon juice into the wounds. Once those people are bored they can douse you with gas and set you on fire. However, let's put the flames out before you die. That way you can live forever with your disfiguring scars and injuries.
Amen.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

This should be the top headline at every outlet today, but to be fair, perhaps it will be once people start connecting dots.

A foreign company may have just revealed what our government refuses to reveal. They've done so using cell phone tracking information.

I hope internet sleuths are all over this right now. I want names. Some are going to suck, but we need all of these people removed from society.

Also, the last paragraph contains truth, but I think she's missing the bigger picture for this specific issue:
“The fact that they have this data in the first place and are allowing people to share it is certainly disturbing,” says Eva Galperin, the director of cybersecurity at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, a digital-rights nonprofit. “I just don’t know how many more of these stories we need to have in order to get strong privacy regulations.”
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Troy »

Worse than many version of this I've seen. Just a straight up serial pedophile rapist. Yikes.

A man going to prison for similar crimes would be in even deeper shit. Dunno if that works for ladies.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:02 pm A man going to prison for similar crimes would be in even deeper shit. Dunno if that works for ladies.
That's actually a really good question.

A quick Google search said, "It's the same."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

As the kids say, "Caught in 4K".

Someone said, "What if it's his dad?". What kind of Alabama comment is that?