WHOO HOO!!! - My first 1v1!!!

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

On my way to Iit, I decide to stop in Daras to hit some belts. I'm running with my PVP load. Two other possitive sec people in the system. I jump to the first belt, and start hitting the two NPCs there. Ones dead, and I'm hitting the second cruiser NPC. It's about to die when I notice I'm getting hit alot for just one NPC being there. There are about 8 billion yellow cans in space, so I didn't see the PC that came in and was shooting at me!! I see him and lock. The other NPC dies sometime while I was looking to see what else was hitting me. I click on all my missles and nos and warp jammer. He's right on top of me. By the time I get a lock and everything is clicked and I look up at his stats, he's at half armor. My next volley of missles take him out. He's in a damn kestral. He had a civilian shield booster for cryin' out loud!! But, a kill's a kill!! Twas fun.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Hmmm. He's a 2.5 year player. What the hell was he doing in a kestral attacking a ferox?
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

And then I got another. Sitting on an outpost. Two pos sec caracals pull up. They sit for a few seconds. One targets and immediately warp jams. I target and jam back. We both open fire. The second one is just sitting there. I'm beating up the first one pretty quickly. The second one locks, I lock back. First one is REALLY getting beat up, I turn my shield boost on at 80% and heal to 95%. I see the second caracal spinning. He warps out. First one blows up. EASY kill. That's two +sec people attacking me while I just sit on an outpost.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Apparently the legend of TKV pwness must continue to spread further, before stupid caracal pilots can think better.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Good golly I'm HOT tonight!!

Head on to Jan cause there's been killin' goin' on there. As I'm passing through Auruhuhenen or whatever that place is on the way to Jan, I see Lanscaper and TesmpesT. I also see an old -10 Snig dude in there. I look at what we destroyed the other night and try to think back on how hard they were. I also thought about the fact that Lan fired on Tes. So, I took my chances. . . sort of. Warped close to the outpost to scan. I'm picking up a caracl named bird of prey, and a moa name wooden bucket. I figure that's them. They are always close to each other. While scanning, I see someone's capsule, and the moa and caracal. Figured they just got someone. Someone else says in local that Lan is pirating. He says 'Yar'. Makes me think they aren't together even more. I keep scanning. Again, I pick up the moa and a capsule. It's in one of three belts. I head in to the first. Not there. Head to the second, not there. Head to the third, and there's a blinking Lan in a moa. I lock and head to him. He's at 18km. Almost out of warp jam range. But, he's sitting next to a can. He's looting. I get as close as 11km from him before he starts running. I'm chasing and hitting pretty good. He's heading into structure when he's at 17km. Three more volleys and he's dead at 18km. Had he not taken the time to loot, he wouldn't have lost all his tech II 150mm Railguns and Tech II shield extender. The crazy thing is, he had a MWD loaded. It got destroyed though, and it wasn't cargo. He could have easily gotten away. But oh well!! 3 tech II guns and the extender are about 8.5 million total.

Fun night!!

Logging in Auruhenen or where ever I am.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Any possible war decs out of tonight?

I can only assume the nomads will do it, probably while I'm on SB.

Edited By Troy on 1141974762
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Wow, nice work.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Any possible war decs out of tonight?
The first two were just bordom things, I'm guessing. Plus some newbs stuff thrown in. Based on the ship/equipment they were using, they just had no business attacking. The second guy was asking me to pod him so he didn't have to warp back to his base. Didn't though cause I didn't want to help him, and also cause I didn't want to take the sec hit.

The third guy, Lanscaper. He's an obvious PK. Like I said, I was tracking him through the system, seeing him with pods. His comment in local was "You guys are like superman to these guys. Except you were a little too late!". So, we could possibly declare on him/his corp.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The second guy was asking me to pod him so he didn't have to warp back to his base. Didn't though cause I didn't want to help him...
That reminds me of a joke:

The masochist said, "Beat me."
The sadist said, "No."

You are the sadist in this situation.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."