Israel

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

I think unless it's a bunch of hot naked women, net result is I'm getting mad at whoever is doing this.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:59 am I think unless it's a bunch of hot naked women, net result is I'm getting mad at whoever is doing this.
I'd still be mad, but I'd at least sit and listen to their concerns.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

I'd even make eye contact and react as if their arguments were intelligent, and had merit.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:23 am I'd even make eye contact and react as if their arguments were intelligent, and had merit.
gggaaaaaayyyyyyy
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:28 am
GORDON wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:23 am I'd even make eye contact and react as if their arguments were intelligent, and had merit.
gggaaaaaayyyyyyy
I laughed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

.... we're still talking about hot naked women protestors, right?
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

A daycare centre in north-eastern Germany named after Anne Frank, one of the most well-known victims of the Holocaust, is set to be renamed in accordance with the wishes of parents from “migrant backgrounds,” German media outlets reported. The kindergarten in the town of Tangerhütte has been named after the Jewish girl for fifty-three years but parents launched a petition to change it because they find it difficult to explain Frank’s significance to their children. Employees also allegedly took issue with the name, saying something more “child-friendly” was needed, something that was “better suited to their concept.” Anne Frank is apparently no longer aligned with the “new focus on diversity.”
Maybe they should fucking learn it.
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

"I don't hate jews, but..."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

Woman crashes into what she thinks is a Jewish school.
Indianapolis police said the responded to the crash on Friday at about 11:30 p.m. When they arrived, Ruba Almaghtheh, 34, told officers she had been watching the news and "couldn't breathe anymore," and referenced the Palestinian people.

Police said she had passed the Israelite School of Universal and Practical Knowledge several times, calling it the "Israel school," and told officers, "Yes, I did it on purpose."

Police said that people were in the building at the time of the crash, but no one was injured.

However, the building Almaghtheh crashed into is not, in fact, a Jewish school. The Anti-Defamation League says the Israelite School of Universal and Practical Knowledge is in fact an extremist organization that is anti-Israel and antisemitic.
Troy

Israel

Post by Troy »

lol - "stop hitting yourself"
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

For your far left friends who want a ceasefire, show them this.
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

Bud Lite must be so jealous of Hamas's marketing department. To be the actual bad guys, and have >half the world protesting Israel.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

Bud light: enjoy this beer from the river to the sea
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:39 am Bud Lite must be so jealous of Hamas's marketing department. To be the actual bad guys, and have >half the world protesting Israel.
Woke white women on TikTok will be the downfall of civilization.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Related side note: Ben Shapiro, who is typically a smart person (and I say that despite disagreeing with him strongly on several issues), has lost his fucking mind since the Hamas attack on Israel.

I'm still on Israel's side, just thought this was funny.

Ohio based Palestinian Jussie Smollett
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

Last week there was someone on my kid's college's reddit and FB groups saying "I am palestinian and a car went by making slurs against me," claiming he's never seen racism anywhere else in the world, ever. He was pretty much directed in those groups to report it to authorities w/the vehicle license plate number, but aside from that no one really engaged him except to say "that sucks. anyway."

I get the impression no one really believed it, or just didn't care because what else is new.

But the person kept posting it over and over for a few days.

While there were anti-Israel demonstrations on campus that made my kid late to a few classes.

Peeps sure hate Jews.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:52 pm Peeps sure hate Jews.
It's very difficult not to see similarities to how the Nazi party riled people up against Jews pre-WWII.

NOT saying anyone is "Hitler" or "literal Nazis"!!! Just pointing out that one side is absolutely winning the PR war.
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:01 pm NOT saying anyone is "Hitler" or "literal Nazis"!!! Just pointing out that one side is absolutely winning the PR war.
This suggests to me that a huge, huge chunk of humanity has no working moral compass whatsoever, and if the police/civilization ever actually lose their grip, it's going to be a big problem.

It's fun to say "Oh people are generally good, they'll always band together to overcome hardships."

Now I think we'd immediately see who can form the biggest mob and start burning their neighbors who had the wrong political signs in their yards, at the stake.