Israel

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

They know nothing of the Iron Dome, the 5 times the Arab world has attacked Israel and lost, the multiple times Israel has offered a 2 state solution to Palestine only to be rejected every time (including two weeks at Camp David), etc.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

"I don't hate Jews, but...."

If that isn't true, the only other possible reason is ignorance.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:39 pm the only other possible reason is ignorance.
To be fair, this is probably the reason.

People don't give a fuck about the world around them. Acting like Israel is the sole bad actor now is a way to virtue signal.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Sucks when your attack dogs turn on you, huh?
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

"I just donated $10 to a pro-Israel fund because of your 'uncomfortable' actions. Was that your intent?"

And then link the charity.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

UN has evidence hostages in Gaza were raped.

To those of us with common sense, we're thinking, "Yeah, that was expected."

To people brainwashed by Hamas propaganda via TikTok this will come as a shock, and honestly, probably not be accepted as truth.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

"Duh"
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

My kid says all the pro-palestine protests on campus disappeared after winter break. There had been a lot.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

My kid saw some too, which is not surprising considering her location.

She hasn't mentioned any lately.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

There was a decent sized one when I was walking near Harvard last week. 3 Israeli counter protestors.

The chanter sounded like a dying bird

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NJemDNGwTRsDNs2S9
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Most of the Pro-Palestine people I've seen online and talked to in person have no idea what they're talking about. They don't know the history and just parrot bullshit.

Hamas' TikTok game is strong AF.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

UN passes a resolution calling for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.

Israel responds, "Go fuck yourself."

Here's the entire article about their response:
Israel's Foreign Minister Israel Katz has said that Israel "will not cease fire" after the UN Security Council passed a resolution demanding an immediate ceasefire for the month of Ramadan, the immediate and unconditional release of hostages, and "the urgent need to expand the flow" of aid into Gaza.

Israel "will destroy Hamas and continue to fight until the last of the hostages returns home," Katz said on X on Monday.
Has there been a UN resolution demanding the return of the hostages and/or condemning (or demanding the dissolution of) Hamas? I'm not being snarky, I'm seriously asking.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:18 am Has there been a UN resolution demanding the return of the hostages and/or condemning (or demanding the dissolution of) Hamas? I'm not being snarky, I'm seriously asking.
yes! But, actually, no.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_ ... bstentions.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

And there's all the justification Israel needs to say "GFY".
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

IDF kills aid workers.

I always wonder how exactly a strike like this takes place when they coordinate with IDF.

Israel's recent strikes on Syria included the Iranian consulate. Iran vows revenge, which is a core tenet of "peace and tolerance".

U.S. tells Iran it didn't know about consulate strike.
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

Americans killed more Americans in the Gulf War than Iraqis did.

It happens.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

And it all falls on Hamas
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:20 am And it all falls on Hamas
This x a million.

None of this would be happening if they had not murdered, raped, tortured, and kidnapped people.

Let's not let the PLO off the hook either. Multiple times throughout the years they've been handed offers with tons of land and recognition as their own state, but they always reject it because of a single line: "Recognize the state of Israel".
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe Hamas had a point...
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Sounds like Israel hit Syria, Iraq, and Iran tonight.