Israel

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

I keep seeing "just because i hate the government of israel doesn't mean I hate jews." Then they go on to make an argument that sounds a lot like, "Just because i hate the government of israel doesn't mean i hate the dirty, subhuman jews."

But yeah, I'm in the "don't start nothin, won't be nothin" crowd. I'm not sure what Hamas thought would happen with a full, bloody invasion. I wonder if someone promised to have their backs, then didn't.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:11 pm University of Pennsylvania learning the hard way that trying to play both sides has a cost.

Harvard too.

One of my wife's far left podcasts had two female hosts openly discussing how the antisemitism on display among the left might be costing them votes. Jewish people and others who vote "for the right thing" aren't digging what they're seeing right now.
UPenn loses another.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:02 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:59 am Everything that happens is due to Hamas. Literally everything.
Preach, but you and I both know a lot of people disagree with that.
Sure, and I don't care about their thoughts :)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

All evidence points to the hospital being accidentally self-inflicted by terrorists.

I think it says a lot about the Arabic world that they're willing to believe the terrorists first.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Two Americans held by Hamas released.

I always wonder about the real story behind stuff like this.
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

A dollar says they don't come back with stories about how awesome and humane their captors were.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

Hamas doesn't want the US to make them disappear.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

"I don't hate jews, but..."
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

I don't know if you can fuck the hate out of someone, but dammit, I'm willing to try.

For science!!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Saw a bunch of white people protesting at Yale chanting "from the river to the sea". One white guy had his three year old daughter on his shoulders.

I wonder if they have any idea what that means?

I wonder if any of them could pass a very basic 5 question exam about the history of Israel/Palestine?

-----------------------------------------------------

Hardvard loses another big donor.

-----------------------------------------------------

CNN investigation says terrorist rocket, not Israeli airstrike, hit hospital.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

A former leftist, not American, discusses not being that anymore.

It's an interesting read even beyond this current issue.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Is it just me or is there a metric fuckton of dead/injured children photos and videos? So much so that I really find it hard not to be intentional, and not on Israel's part.

What did he expect to happen? Are they really this brainwashed that they thought there wouldn't be retaliation?
[media]https://x.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1716605531475902550[/media]

Muslims held a rally that accurately portrays their beliefs. Do you think the woke in the West and Europe saw it and understood? (Highly doubtful.) Image

Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Look at what these Harvard students do to this Jewish student. How is this not criminal? How is this not a race or hate crime? How are people not being punished?
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

Geez I thought that kind of bias was only legal when talking about southerners, any more.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

Protestors in NC block busy highway in Durham right around rush hour.
Hundreds of anti-war protesters were almost arrested Thursday evening after blocking traffic for hours on N.C. Highway 147 in Durham during rush hour.
Why stop there?
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

People blocking roads should be legally treated as speed bumps.
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

I've never understood the logic, of pissing people off about your cause.

My hippy gf says it's a good way to get your message out there. WHen I say "Yeah it makes me aware of your message, and I am now opposed to it" she acts like I'm just cranky and a fringe opinion.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Your hippy GF is an idiot if she thinks pissing people off is a good way to get them on your side.

The stop oil people have been doing this shit forever. What effect has their efforts had? Outside of making people more violent towards them is oil production and usage down as a direct result of their actions?