Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:12 pm Conor McGregor had a hell of a time at the NBA Finals.

First he put the mascot in the hospital, then he allegedly sexually assaulted someone.
Dude needs to stop the roids. or coke. or something.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Is this rape? Or is it a violation of consent? Or something else?' Man + Woman actively having sex, she says "don't stick your fingers up my ass," but he does it anyway.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

It's not rape because the actual sex was consensual. People need to stop using "rape" so much before it loses it's meaning like "racist".

It definitely is a violation because she said "no" to the fingers in the ass and he did it anyway. Also, this is their second time and he's shoving fingers up her ass, ignoring her "no", and she has carpet burns/bruises?

He has some issues and she should move on. I wonder if his financial situation has anything to do with why she still wants to see him...?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:38 am It definitely is a violation because she said "no" to the fingers in the ass and he did it anyway. Also, this is their second time and he's shoving fingers up her ass, ignoring her "no", and she has carpet burns/bruises?

He has some issues and she should move on. I wonder if his financial situation has anything to do with why she still wants to see him...?
I think she has some issues, too, but whatevs :)
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

"I hate him but I really need his money. I'll go ahead and call that "financial abuse" so it sounds less like I'm a prostitute."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

"I've been in therapy for years"

Then maybe it's not working? Like why do so many people have therapy every week or two? Maybe they just need more friends? Maybe they can get together in groups and just talk to each other.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

I've noticed that some people count on their places of employment to be their main source of friends, and then decide "working isn't the way humanity should have to survive" because they aren't getting any personal or emotional fulfillment out of it, when it turns out no one at work wants to share the intimate details of their personal lives.

If you suggest that your place of employment shouldn't be expected to be a source of emotional well being in r/antiwork, that you shouldn't even KNOW if a coworker is trans, or gay, or whatever, that you should just be there to do your job and not make friends, you get downvoted a lot.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:56 am "I've been in therapy for years"

Then maybe it's not working? Like why do so many people have therapy every week or two? Maybe they just need more friends? Maybe they can get together in groups and just talk to each other.
I will advocate for therapy all day, but there are absolutely people, patients and shrinks, who abuse it. If your therapist doesn't discuss goals and how to get there, they are milking you for money.
GORDON wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:59 am If you suggest that your place of employment shouldn't be expected to be a source of emotional well being in r/antiwork, that you shouldn't even KNOW if a coworker is trans, or gay, or whatever, that you should just be there to do your job and not make friends, you get downvoted a lot.
Consequence of women in the workplace?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

And, by extension, more bad consequences of giving them the vote.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

WTF?
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Danny Elfman.

I remembered he was married to someone famous. Looked it up and it's Bridget Fonda. Ugh. She used to be so fucking hot. How does someone so rich get that large?
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Jackie O. was not impressed by Warren Beatty's bedroom skills.

This story hit my phone this morning and made me laugh. Considering the song "You're So Vain" is supposed to be about Beatty, it all fits.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Need like 30 more mysterious deaths to hit Clinton levels, though.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Lack of anywhere else to put this.
I regret to say that we of the FBI are powerless to act in cases of oral-genital intimacy,
unless it has in some way obstructed interstate commerce. -- J. Edgar Hoover
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

J. Edgar Hoover is one of the most fascinating people in history.

"People should not engage in oral sex! Now where did I put my garter belt?"
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

I have no context for his quotation, so I have no idea how much he meant it, and I'm fuzzy on my Hoover history (aside from the women's clothing part and being FBI director)
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Hoover famously had files on everyone possible. There are still rumors that he was blackmailing a lot of people.