Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Not really a scandal, per se... but historical rape of German women mostly by Russians post World War 2
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Meh. Sounds out of context, and Conan just making jokes.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:12 pm Meh. Sounds out of context, and Conan just making jokes.
In no way do I think it was a foreshadowing of anything. It's just a weird moment considering everything now.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Conan O'Brien was a writer for the Simpsons. The Simpsons made many future predictions that came true.

Conan O'Brien sees the future.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:10 pm Conan O'Brien sees the future.
In the year 2000!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Russell Brand
Russell Brand accused of rape, sexual abuse of 4 women; comedian denies 'serious criminal allegations'
Russell Brand is accused of raping, sexually assaulting 4 women, including a 16-year-old
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

My far left wife was listening to a TikTok last week of some women explaining how ALL men are rapists. So, you know, we should just go ahead and put our names here too. :roll:
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:31 pm My far left wife was listening to a TikTok last week of some women explaining how ALL men are rapists.
Part of me wants to hear this. Most of me doesn't.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:36 pm
Leisher wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:31 pm My far left wife was listening to a TikTok last week of some women explaining how ALL men are rapists.
Part of me wants to hear this. Most of me doesn't.
I assure you that you don't. There's no logic or scientific evidence behind it. Just the insane ramblings of a bigot.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Dane Cook is trending because he, 51, married his 24 year old girlfriend after 6 years of dating.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:33 pm Dane Cook is trending because he, 51, married his 24 year old girlfriend after 6 years of dating.
Yeah, well, good for him and fuck the bitter women. (Maybe literally, the probably need it)
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Back in my day we used to call that a coupla consenting adults.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

High end brothel network arrests.

Ties to many areas of government including the military.

Can't wait to see the client list...
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

1200 lawyers this morning filing gag orders.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

As Epstein showed us, they don't need to. The rich and powerful are protected and us pleabs don't need to know.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

I'm 100% in agreement with this CNN opinion piece on the sex tape scandal.

TLDR: People fuck. Some people like to fuck in risky places. They were rightly fired. Nobody is to blame except those who engaged in the sex. Let's move on.

I also like that the writer shoots down the claim of one of the participants saying this is an attack on homosexuals:
A man named Aidan Maese-Czeropski, presumably the now-unemployed staffer, posted on LinkedIn:

“This has been a difficult time for me, as I have been attacked for who I love to pursue a political agenda. While some of my actions in the past have shown poor judgement, I love my job and would never disrespect my workplace.” He added that he “will be exploring what legal options are available to me in these matters.”

If Maese-Czeropski is in fact the staffer in the video, it certainly is unfortunate that he has been thrust into the thick of this public spectacle. Anyone taping an encounter and sharing it with friends places themselves at obvious risk. But one imagines he didn’t anticipate his cinematography would be broadcast to the masses.

It’s also galling that he attempts to make a fairly banal congressional sex scandal into a homophobic attack. Do some people likely find this story all the juicier because the sex in question was between two men? Probably. Would the story still be all over the internet if the sex were between a man and a woman? Absolutely. This isn’t a politically motivated attack driven by homophobia, it’s a salacious one stemming from open prurience. There is no universe in which “staffer makes Senate sex tape” wouldn’t get people talking.
You did it. You let the video get out. When people respond negatively, you don't get to play the victim.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:11 am You did it. You let the video get out. When people respond negatively, you don't get to play the victim.
Yep.