Google/Alphabet

GORDON
Site Admin

Google/Alphabet

Post by GORDON »

Google won't let you fuck with the money.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Google/Alphabet

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Google/Alphabet

Post by Leisher »

More fired.

Sorry protestors, but I'm with Google on this one. Protest on your own time. Doing it on company time and company property means you aren't working. If you aren't working, why is Google employing you?

Now had they been protesting working conditions at Google, that would be different.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Google/Alphabet

Post by TheCatt »

Good.
GORDON
Site Admin

Google/Alphabet

Post by GORDON »

So..... football players who protest the national anthem while at work should be fired?

:-D
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Google/Alphabet

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:28 pm So..... football players who protest the national anthem while at work should be fired?

I mean, several kinda did.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Google/Alphabet

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:28 pm So..... football players who protest the national anthem while at work should be fired?

Good question. That's up to their boss, imho. I don't thing kneeling during the anthem is disruptive to anyone but some paper-skinned fans. If they decided to protest rather than make a play, tackle, whatever - absolutely.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Google/Alphabet

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:38 pm I don't thing kneeling during the anthem is disruptive to anyone but some paper-skinned fans.
Let's not go too far here. I agree with you completely in concept. However, there were a lot of people upset who lost loved ones, friends, body parts, etc. for that flag and what it represents. Point being, I understood the protest, but I also understood why people weren't thrilled with it.

It was a poorly devised scheme for attention devised by a dullard who thought she was a revolutionary and intellectual.