Because we're not all assholes...

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

If this doesn't make you smile, you suck.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

"home security camera we placed over the piano..." really?

But I mean, yes, awesome video.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

That snowboarder is insanely lucky. The skier didn't even see him until he ran him over.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Go Dave!

Love his banner: "Aspiring Supermodel". Ha!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Of course. That's one of the only ways to end up in a magical realm.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

The beginning sounded scripted. Like they were delivering lines. I'm not sure I buy this. Who doesn't know what a white cane is for?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:58 am The beginning sounded scripted. Like they were delivering lines. I'm not sure I buy this. Who doesn't know what a white cane is for?
The one time I try to be an optimist...

The question you should be asking is "Who filmed it?"

It's a nice scene real or not, and if real I would attribute the opening stuff to normal awkwardness. It feels very real the longer the conversation goes on. My only moment of "is this fake" was when she started touching him. I don't think she asked.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:22 am I don't think she asked.
So then she raped him.

Also, door cams are not uncommon any more, so 'who filmed it' didn't come up for me.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Y'all are predicting it was scripted, but the video description says right there it was scripted?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:10 pm Y'all are predicting it was scripted, but the video description says right there it was scripted?
The tweet embed is live. So I assume the Readers context wasn't there when posted.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:36 pm So I assume the Readers context wasn't there when posted.
Correct.