Conspiracy Theories

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

Today's internet conspiracy.

I have to admit, there's something about seeing older photos with something new added that is intriguing and fun to me. I was a big fan of the site that had Bert in famous photos, like him on the grassy knoll.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

Conspiracy theory:

For decades, environmentalists have been telling us that America's car culture is bad for the environment. Suburbs are bad, living in the woods and disrupting ecosystems is bad, basically anything but living in mass housing in the cities, using mass transit, is bad. Environmentalists have traditionally been associated with the left (even though Nixon started the EPA, go figure).

So now a Dem's in the white house, and since he took over from the R, housing is through the roof, inflation is going crazy, we've all but said "who gives a fuck" to deficit spending, the cost of new cars is skyrocketing (when supply chain issues make them available at all), we're spending billions on wars that weren't happening under the R, and now a person needs to make $115k to afford a house, which is 40k more than median.

Maybe things are going exactly as planned? Get peeps in the cities, clogged with mentally ill, drug addicted homeless? Make the quality of life so bad that an entire generation of Americans decides to not procreate? Good for the environment, right?

https://fortune.com/2023/01/25/us-popul ... -marriage/
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

Sometimes I am amazed by how much time people have and the shit they come up with.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

Although not officially an organization at all, the “Black Eye” club refers to a growing number of politicians, celebrities, business elites, and heads of State who have suddenly and mysteriously wound up with black eyes.
Yes, nothing says elite more than Perez Hilton.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

There are, literally, thousands of politicians, celebs, etc. They're going to get injured before public appearances. Thus, a compilation of them hurt is easy to pull off, especially when there's no time frame. Plus, I love how they stretch the explanation. "Usually left eye, but sometimes the right". Then there's the Bush injury which isn't even a black eye.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:17 pm There are, literally, thousands of politicians, celebs, etc. They're going to get injured before public appearances. Thus, a compilation of them hurt is easy to pull off, especially when there's no time frame. Plus, I love how they stretch the explanation. "Usually left eye, but sometimes the right". Then there's the Bush injury which isn't even a black eye.
Especially over 21 years. JFC.
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

I think this one probably started when Joan Rivers (RIP) called Michelle "a tranny".

TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

A wrinkle in clothing?
Leisher
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:41 pm A wrinkle in clothing?
That's what I see. However, there are people who think it's a dick. Here's another one these particular theorists point at:

TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:15 pm That's what I see. However, there are people who think it's a dick. Here's another one these particular theorists point at:
At the end of the day, I just assume things are photoshopped, or unfortunately still-frames.
GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

Identity bit. The first time someone gets caught posting dishonest photography, everyone can ban him across the board.
GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

GORDON wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:23 pm Conspiracy theory:

For decades, environmentalists have been telling us that America's car culture is bad for the environment. Suburbs are bad, living in the woods and disrupting ecosystems is bad, basically anything but living in mass housing in the cities, using mass transit, is bad. Environmentalists have traditionally been associated with the left (even though Nixon started the EPA, go figure).

So now a Dem's in the white house, and since he took over from the R, housing is through the roof, inflation is going crazy, we've all but said "who gives a fuck" to deficit spending, the cost of new cars is skyrocketing (when supply chain issues make them available at all), we're spending billions on wars that weren't happening under the R, and now a person needs to make $115k to afford a house, which is 40k more than median.

Maybe things are going exactly as planned? Get peeps in the cities, clogged with mentally ill, drug addicted homeless? Make the quality of life so bad that an entire generation of Americans decides to not procreate? Good for the environment, right?

https://fortune.com/2023/01/25/us-popul ... -marriage/
Another one for the same file, "We're being engineered (by democrats?) to behave properly."

Been hearing for at least two decades that "cows contribute massively to greenhouse gasses," even though time and again it's pointed out that industry is the major, by far, contributor to greenhouse gasses.... and Asia is by far the leading producer. But reality doesn't matter in this issue, we've got to fix things at home! So they keep the "cows are bad" train rolling, they get people brainwashed into saying things like, "I don't know why Americans feel like they're entitled to eat meat every day" (I encountered that one in real life when I tried to date a hot liberal once), and every now and then an article comes out about how much better insect protein is for the planet.

Well, the insect protein-stuff is always dead on arrival. It's become sort of a meme-joke in the last few years... every time Bill Gates makes some comment about the environment, no matter what the topic, the response is "No Bill, we aren't going to eat bugs."

Welp..... if they can't get people to eat bugs willingly, and they won't stop eating beef, maybe we make beef unaffordable and peeps have no choice?

Google AI answered my query, but here's the full search with links. Beef prices are going up, and they're blaming COVID.
https://www.google.com/search?q=beef+co ... e&ie=UTF-8
According to CNBC, beef prices are at record highs due to a number of factors, including:
  • Shrinking cattle supply: The number of cattle in the US is at its lowest level in nearly a decade.

Higher input costs: The COVID-19 pandemic caused a surge in the prices of key cattle feed ingredients like soy, corn, and wheat.

Widespread cost increases: Years of drought conditions have made cattle more expensive to raise.

High demand: Beef demand has continued to remain high, even though cattle numbers are low.
According to the USDA, beef and veal prices are predicted to increase 5.8 percent in 2024, with a prediction interval of -2.8 to 15.7 percent.
Never mind Bill Gates is buying up farmland like crazy, and is now the biggest farmer in the country... or planet?

And he aint raising cows on it.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bill-gat ... 30061.html
Bill Gates Takes Aim At Large Cattle Farms With Latest Investment As The Billionaire Looks To Take On Global Warming Through Reducing Methane Output
It's weird how CNBC and Google didn't mention deliberate market manipulation in their list, above. I guess all we can do is shrug, say c'est la vie, and move on with no one to blame and/or guillotine.

I mean, as behavior modification goes, they're taking the "lead the horse to water/but can't make it drink" approach. They're showing people their version of "being better," and the people are telling them to fuck off, so they're making the "incorrect" lifestyle too expensive for average people to maintain.

I mean, if I was an evil, manipulative fuck with bottomless wealth, this is how I'd do it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

Article: Bill Gates' investment is in bacteria that process animal poop to reduce methane

Conspiracy: Bill Gates is making it impossible to raise cows.
GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

I believe that's the cover story, yes. I don't believe he'd throw money into a process that he wants to eliminate, anyway.

It's a fact he was pushing bugs:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ting-meat/
Bill Gates and big names in Hollywood are pushing to eat bugs as a way to prevent climate change. The argument is that bugs are high in protein and could replace the high intake of beef, chicken, and pork. Critics against eating meat say raising these animals is adding to pollution.
Why would he spend money here, and again on a competing tech there?

Thus, the conspiracy. Our Betters are lying to us all the fucking time.
GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

AND..... he doesn't need to become the largest farmer in the world just to study methane production in cows. It's almost ridiculous if you believe the cover story.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:40 am Why would he spend money here, and again on a competing tech there?
Portfolio theory. You back lots of horses, not just one.
GORDON wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:42 am AND..... he doesn't need to become the largest farmer in the world just to study methane production in cows. It's almost ridiculous if you believe the cover story.
He has money and wants to diversify it. Basic portfolio theory, again.
GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

Your only counterpoint has been "Nuh uh." You're clearly one of the actors selling the official story. This is more evidence that the conspiracy theory has merit, if peeps are working so hard to cover it up.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:15 am Your only counterpoint has been "Nuh uh." You're clearly one of the actors selling the official story. This is more evidence that the conspiracy theory has merit, if peeps are working so hard to cover it up.
My counterpoint is decades if not centuries of investment theory and knowledge whereas the conspiracists are just making shit up.
GORDON
Site Admin

Conspiracy Theories

Post by GORDON »

Hey errybody, get a load of this guy.