Immigration

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

House Rs pass a law to detain and deport illegals who get caught committing a crime. It's the Laken Riley Act, named after a young woman murdered by an illegal with a long history of crimes, including violent ones, yet somehow was allowed into the U.S.

As Mike Johnson points out 170 Ds voted against it. Why? Was there pork added to it? I certainly hope so because I don't think a "No" vote is justifiable otherwise.

37 Ds crossed the aisle to vote for it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

I was making that argument a decade ago. Everyone needs to decide how many murders you're willing to tolerate for kind, compassionate, open borders. Because so far, for a lot of people, the number is way higher than zero.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

The bill would be a dramatic shift in detention policy. Those arrested for nonviolent crimes have not been prioritized by Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

While the bill would require detention for those arrested for “any burglary, theft, larceny, or shoplifting offense,” it’s not clear doing so in this case would have prevented the release of Ibarra.
OK, so ICE only does violent crimes currently. I'm with the Rs on this one.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:34 pm OK, so ICE only does violent crimes currently. I'm with the Rs on this one.
I think it's pretty much a no brainer. I would draw the line in certain places though because I am definitely not with the Rs across the board on immigration. While I absolutely think we should do more to stop illegal immigration, I also think we need to make applying and getting even a temporary citizenship easier. (I have an idea...see below.)

However, for crimes, I'd do the following...

For the very few actual asylum seekers and those illegals who are busting their asses to assimilate and make a life here:
-Any intentional/malicious property crime or crime that harms a person (something above simple assault) and you go to Guantanamo (or some other off the continental soil prison), and then are deported. I'm not booting hard working folks who make a simple mistake, but if you're a cunt, we don't need you.

For unemployed illegals who have been here 3 months or longer:
-Detain and deport immediately. No crime needed.

For legalized citizens:
-For murder and rape, you do your time and then you're deported.

For naturally born Americans:
-For murder and rape, you do your time and then you're deported. To where? Who cares. Fuck off.

-----------------------------------------------

Ok, here's an outlandish idea:
Let Trump build his wall. Make it known that entering the U.S. illegally will no longer be even slightly tolerated. You will be sent to some shit ass detention center where people are treated as poorly as allowed by law for as long as allowed by law and then deported. Also, you lose the right to apply legally forever.

Meanwhile, make it known that to gain legal entry to the U.S., you must enter via the road that crosses the border near Columbus, NM. This entryway will be developed further to accommodate this plan. Only X amount of people are allowed to cross a day, and it's based on space in Immigration City (keep reading).

Build the world's largest detention camp nearby, but don't call it that. Call it Immigration City or something. It will be a legit open air city, except will have walls around it. There will be a police force and guards, cameras everywhere, but residents will get to live in their own apartments. The guards are only around the walls and near the school/buildings were Americans work. The police do normal patrols to keep the peace, but are generally going to have a hands off approach.

This place will house those people who are seeking asylum and citizenship. Here they will get background checks, interviewed, we'll find out who is with family and who isn't, and so on. Applicants will need to live here for one year during which time they will take English classes, learn skills, US customs, etc. Their kids will attend school too. Additionally, to help fund the place, I'd allow corporations to setup shop. Maybe some clothing manufacturer who doesn't want to run a sweat shop overseas instead builds a factory here where migrants can work where the workplace meets US standards. We'd have to figure out pay because I want these folks to earn a living and be able to put a meager amount away for when/if they are allowed to enter the U.S. proper. However, I also don't want Kroger, McDonald's, etc. setting up shop and robbing them blind.

After a year, if you've keep your nose clean and you've made good progress at your schooling, then you earn a 2 or 3 year visa to live in the U.S. You are released from immigrant city and you take your money with you. Also, counselors would have helped you line up a job and place to live.

If during those 2-3 years you commit a crime that harms someone else or is a major theft, you're gone. Visa revoked and you lose the right to reapply.

Within Immigration City, there would be a zero tolerance policy:
-No crime
-No drugs
-No booze

Break the rules and you're out. You have to wait 5 years to apply again. (Except rapists, murderers, and pedos. Fuck them. They get "deported and their paperwork is lost". See what I'm implying there...)

It'd be expensive to set up initially, but a lot of that could be offset by getting corporate America to help pick up some of the tab.

Seems like it'd be win-win. We'd get the people we want, we'd make it far more likely for them to assimilate rather than do bad shit, it'd be safer for everyone, corps would get some cheaper labor and maybe even be able to train workers for jobs elsewhere, there would be no 8M people in 3 years, etc.

Oh, one big caveat for the American workers of this city: If you get caught on the take helping people sneak out, running a black market inside, or anything else, it's automatic life in prison with no possibility of parole. Fuck you. There is WAY too much power to be had here that we don't need psychos running things fucking over people. In fact, we've talked over the years about a sixth branch of the military for people who don't want to go to war. Here it is. You can serve four years in Immigration City. You can be a guard, cop, firefighter, doctor, EMT, teacher, counselor, etc.

Ok, if you read all that, why doesn't this work ON PAPER. I realize people suck and can fuck things up, but ON PAPER, what breaks this idea?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

It's not nothing...
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

GORDON wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:16 pm I dispute it. If he were driving the car in Mexico, were he should have been, the teacher in Ohio would be alive. I dare you to go to what's left of her family and tell them it was just bad luck, and couldn't have been helped, and illegal immigration is really good for America, and for the economy overall.

This will help you track them down:
Whitney Meinke, 33

Daughter, Wife, Mother, Teacher & Friend

Allegedly killed by

Alejandro Ramirez-Jaramillo, 26

Illegal alien Alejandro Ramirez-Jaramillo, 26, had been arrested for causing the March 26, 2017 motor vehicle accident which resulted in the death of Whitney Meinke, 33, her father and mother. Three other people were also injured in the crash that reportedly happened on North Cousino Road in Jerusalem Township, Ohio.

Jaramillo's passengers, Javier Cervera, 38 and Pedro Martinez [of unknown legal status in the U.S.] were two of the injured who were transported to local hospitals.

Jaramillo told authorities that he lived in Asheboro, N.C. and did construction work.

Jaramillo has been charged with three counts of aggravated vehicle homicide and Judge Jeffery Keller set Jaramillo's bond at $100,000 per count. Through an interpreter, Jaramillo pleaded not guilty in Oregon Municipal Court and remains in the Lucas County jail.

Ms. Meinke graduated in 2002 from Clay High School and received her Bachelors of Education from Lourdes University. She was a third grade teacher at RC Waters Elementary School in Oak Harbor, Ohio. Ms. Meinke is survived by her husband Luke Meinke and their two young sons.
But really, I'd be satisfied of your convictions if you find any rape survivor or family of a murder victim of an illegal, and tell them it would have happened anyway. Because as of now, you haven't convinced me.

I was going to end this post with the numbers of actual murders and rapes committed by illegals, but that data has been surprisingly difficult to find. Lots of commentary on the first 5 google search results for "illegal immigrant violent crime stats fbi", but no actual numbers.
Been seeing this observation made more and more these days, years after they should have been making it
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."