Immigration

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

I hate crowds. So I feel Gordon's position. But I hate collapsing economies, so I feel Leisher's too.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

We can't continue growing forever. Better to switch the economy to a sustainable system now, than when we had to do it two years ago because it's collapsing on its own.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Fed court says TX can arrest and detain illegals.

A previous judge had blocked it saying:
Judge David Alan Ezra wrote in his Thursday decision to halt the law that “If allowed to proceed, SB 4 could open the door to each state passing its own version of immigration laws.”
Imagine if TX didn't have to do anything because the federal government was doing its job and securing the borders.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

One of the few things the Constitution actually directs the federal government to do.... and that's the thing they won't do.

Peculiar.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:40 pm Fed court says TX can arrest and detain illegals.
SCOTUS says "hold up"
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Meanwhile, the federal government continues to do nothing about a wide open border.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Biden admin secretly flew 320K+ illegals directly into U.S. cities.

Hey, remember when Texas and other states were the worst of humanity for doing this?
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

Man we really gotta reelect these fuckers.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:31 pm Biden admin secretly flew 320K+ illegals directly into U.S. cities.

Hey, remember when Texas and other states were the worst of humanity for doing this?
Pretty sure 1) nothing was secret about this, 2) we have an asylum program of which this is a part.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

May not be secret, but it sure isn't celebrated.

I think my official prediction is Trump's gonna win. Biden is not pushing the correct buttons for peeps.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:53 pm 1) nothing was secret about this
Tell that to the critics of what Texas and others have been doing.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:53 pm we have an asylum program of which this is a part.
Not asylum.
The Center for Immigration Studies found last year from January 2023 to December 2023, at least 320,000 illegal immigrants were allowed to fly into the U.S. from their home country through a controversial program of the Biden administration using the Customs and Border Patrol app, the CBP One app that was created to let migrants apply for parole into the US.

The Parole program allows for two-year periods of legal status during which adults are eligible for work authorization.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:01 pmNot asylum.
It is, but your source hates immigration, so they won't use that word.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

Speaking of words, has it been a short decade since we went from:

Illegals --->
Illegal immigrants --->
Undocumented workers --->
Migrants

Like I wonder if a memo goes around, "Ok call it X now."
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:13 pm
Immigration and asylum and not the same thing.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:30 pm
TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:13 pm
Immigration and asylum and not the same thing.
I know. So I googled this program that allows people to fly in, and it's an asylum program.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:36 pm it's an asylum program.
For people who promise to vote D? :D

I actually have no issue with flying in actually asylum seekers from places like North Korea, Iran, etc.

I do have an issue with 8M illegals being helped across the border by our government and the government shitting on states like Texas for busing or flying illegals to so called "sanctuary cities" when they themselves are doing it.

Now that being said, if there are attractive biological females from Japan who need asylum, I'm willing to do my part and take them in.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:03 pm Now that being said, if there are attractive biological females from Japan who need asylum, I'm willing to do my part and take them in.
I extend the offer to most of the rest of the world.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Even CNBC is sick of this administration's handling of illegal immigration.
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

I saw a thing on MSNBC as well, claiming that about 70% of Americans are sick of bidens immigration shit.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Elon Musk on the Ds and immigration. Show me where he's wrong.
“No grand conspiracy is needed to explain this, just simple incentives.”

The billionaire tech entrepreneur said:

“It is obvious to anyone who is not a fool that this administration is deliberately importing vast numbers of illegals.

“No grand conspiracy theory is needed to explain this, just simple incentives: they are far more likely to vote Democrat than Republican.

“This is why Dems are constantly pushing to legalize illegals and won’t deport them, even when they are arrested for crime, which otherwise seem … I dunno … like an opportune time (shrug emoji).

“If illegals can beat up American police on camera in Times Square, be released without bail, and get rewarded with free tickets to California, what more do you need to know?”