The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Rotten Tomatoes?
Russia Today. I kinda feel like the name is a give away.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: RT is owned by Russian state-owned news agency RIA Novosti and subsidiary RT America is registered with the US Justice Department as an agent of the Russian government.
Isn't that the outfit who made the "news report" I just had to watch in my diversity class?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: RT is owned by Russian state-owned news agency RIA Novosti and subsidiary RT America is registered with the US Justice Department as an agent of the Russian government.
Isn't that the outfit who made the "news report" I just had to watch in my diversity class?
I think so?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

It is. Russia Today.

How much bullshit misinformation and propaganda is the typical American exposed to on a daily basis?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: It is. Russia Today.

How much bullshit misinformation and propaganda is the typical American exposed to on a daily basis?
Too much.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: It is. Russia Today.

Too much.
And that's just from our own MSM! :D
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Possibly realized a loophole here where you can call dibs on states instead of winning them through votes?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

God dammit! Why didn't Biden think of dibs!
Cakedaddy

The First Trump term.

Post by Cakedaddy »

Shotgun!! In case Pence didn't call it yet.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

I have, in the past, declared myself Emperor of the Universe. (Not just the known universe either.)

Now I know I have some legal standing in that regard!
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Dibs on a new 36 foot RV.

My needs are modest.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Done.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc

Memories...
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

White people: "This is the worst thing that has ever happened in US history!"

The black people share a look.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: White people: "This is the worst thing that has ever happened in US history!"
I swear on all that is holy that someone posted that exact sentiment on FB last night. Something like, "This is the darkest time in America's history."

He's white, pretty liberal, and his father is a Holocaust survivor.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Holocaust survivor.
That was German history.
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Fired the secretary of defense today because Esper:

Didn't want to put active duty troops into protest/civil unrest situations
Was cool with renaming Confederate military bases

70ish days left, petty af
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

I think his last 70 days will be a very good test of our democracy. Let's see what damage a president can do on the way out who is trying to scorch the Earth.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

DeWine called Biden the president-elect, so Trump is now campaigning to get him ousted.