The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I’m saying the actions are not equal. Jon didn’t leverage the market value of his home in business transactions, while claiming a lower value. Actually, this gets into a much bigger issue about valuations, etc for assessments.

But, at any rate, the actions are different, imho.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Steve Wonder saw this coming.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

And yet, still worth $6Bn somehow
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I genuinely don't get it. Do they have 6 subscribers?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Post by Troy »

Like less than a million subscribers. It's absurdly higher than Reddit with a tiny tiny fraction of the user base and never posting a profit. It's somewhere between a meme stock and just straight legal money laundering.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:52 pm I genuinely don't get it. Do they have 6 subscribers?
Well, they lost like $53 million with $2 million (+/-) of revenue or something... so that's... uh...
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Trump sucks. In case anyone thought I thought otherwise.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Smart move on Trump's part. (Well, his team...)

I've already heard it being spread that he was going to fight for a national ban, which is exactly what the other side should be pushing. The Rs lose hard on this issue, so you attack it. Good strategy.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, bans just lose votes overall. Sad he has no principles though! (lol)
Troy

Post by Troy »

Makes sense, it's a big deal to a ton of voters, even in the deep red states.

Not sure why I should suddenly believe him, though.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:29 pm Not sure why I should suddenly believe him, though.
I mean, I didn't even believe him when he said he wanted to get rid of abortion rights.

He just wants people to follow him.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:48 pm He just wants people to follow him.
Exactly.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Good thing he's the only politician that does that. All the other ones are good and care about us!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:11 pm Good thing he's the only politician that does that. All the other ones are good and care about us!
Ha! Using you own words, this is the Trump thread. And to be fair, everyone seems to agree that his strategy here is a good one, it's just that none of us believe him.

You can find me bashing Biden and his election year bribes in his thread.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I saw "Election Interference" trending, so I peeked.

Apparently, the judge in Trump's trial told him to be there every day or an arrest warrant would be issued.

Trump has called this election interference. Sometimes I wish I was a reporter so I could ask things like, "Have you tried not committing crime so you wouldn't be on trial?"

However, the judge's daughter worked for Kamala Harris or her election campaign. Either way, it's not a great look. Thus, there's just enough smoke to give Trump's claim heat. Doesn't mean it's real or correct, but that won't matter to his supporters. Plus, polls have shown that's not just "MAGA" anymore. Point being, this could actually help push Trump as a candidate "they" are trying to suppress.

Has he compared himself to Navalny yet? (I think he probably has?) If not, it's coming.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:09 pm Has he compared himself to Navalny yet? (I think he probably has?) If not, it's coming.
I mean, why stop there, he already compared himself to Jesus. Probably, I dunno.
Troy

Post by Troy »

You sort of have to be there everyday at a criminal trial with charges against you, in person. That's... just how it works.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Who had Alan Dershowitz, lifelong major D supporter and voter, coming out to claim the charges against Trump (current trial...) are BS, he's constitutional allowed to not be there (Troy?), and the judge not letting him go to Baron's graduation is an asshole move?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

This is how they got payback on Sarah Palin for daring to run against The Lightbringer. Alaska doesn't allow lawsuits of the governor to be defended from Alaska coffers.... so they started suing her, until she resigned. Then they stopped.

They'll never stop lawsuit fucking trump until he's dead.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."