The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Questions about judge's impartiality in Trump trial.

And yes, it's 10000% correct. Not only should judges not be contributing to political campaigns, but they should be party affiliated either.

Interesting that CNN is running with this story right below a headline about Clarence Thomas' corruption. Big picture strategist me thinks it'd be really smart of Ds to let Trump walk and use that judge's bias as the reason why IF it leads to Thomas being jettisoned during Biden's term.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'm surprised that courtroom artist didn't draw trump with horns.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html

Trump guilty in civil trial about rape and defamation
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

Post by Troy »

TheCatt wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:31 pm https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html

Trump guilty in civil trial about rape sexual assault and defamation
Not that first one though. "Just" sexual assault.

Couldn't get over all those clips about grabbing women by their cat parts.

Or misidentifying the victim "not his type" as his ex-wife :lol:
Troy

Post by Troy »

It's also just civil court. Trump can probably fundraise double the verdict by claiming he needs help against the deepstate with one post on Truth Social.

Still, a start.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:13 pm Couldn't get over all those clips about grabbing women by their cat parts.
I told my wife I was SHOCKED that a guy who made that quote could possibly get in trouble for not treating a woman well.
Troy wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:13 pm Or misidentifying the victim "not his type" as his ex-wife
That shit...you can't write jokes like that because nobody would believe it.
Troy wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:24 pm It's also just civil court.
This is the part that depresses me. This ruling does NOTHING in the political landscape. People celebrating like they won something reminds me of the Chris Rock bit on the OJ verdict.

We need a ruling that puts him in jail and/or eliminates him from running for office again.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

CNN again claiming big trouble is looming for Trump.

At this point the little boy who cried "wolf" has more credibility than anyone saying, "Trump's finally finished!" Trump is more unstoppable than Jason Vorhees, Freddy Kruger, and Michael Myers combined.

It's maddening. Nixon resigned because he and his team did something that would be SOP at this point. Gary Hart pulled out of the race because he had an affair. Trump has done everything short of murder and still leads or only slightly trails in polls for the 2024 election.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Certainly seems as if Trump knew he was committing a crime.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:27 am Certainly seems as if Trump knew he was committing a crime.
I'm quite certain Trump has been well aware of a lot of crimes he's committed throughout his life. However, until a conviction comes and he's 100% ineligible from running again, it's ultimately meaningless. (Has a president ever pardoned himself? Can they?)

Also, not for nothing, but Hillary knew she was committing a crime too, yet somehow that became "LOL, but her emails!" Pretty sure Obama knew he was committing a crime when he killed an American citizen without giving him a right to a fair trial. (A killing that I fully support, but technically should be one of the, if not "the", biggest scandal to ever hit the Oval Office.)

Point being, it is amazing the mental gymnastics the cultists in this country perform to convince themselves that their party's crimes are justified and nothing, while the other party's crimes are the worst thing since Hitler.

That all being said, here's hoping this ends up preventing Biden-Trump 2.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:02 pm Pretty sure Obama knew he was committing a crime when he killed an American citizen without giving him a right to a fair trial. (A killing that I fully support, but technically should be one of the, if not "the", biggest scandal to ever hit the Oval Office.)
Dude was at war with the US, he was a victim of war.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:04 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:02 pm Pretty sure Obama knew he was committing a crime when he killed an American citizen without giving him a right to a fair trial. (A killing that I fully support, but technically should be one of the, if not "the", biggest scandal to ever hit the Oval Office.)
Dude was at war with the US, he was a victim of war.
Absolutely he was, but that's not how the law works and you know it.

Again, I fully support the killing! I'm just saying that legally, it wasn't kosher. (Also, see the front page of this site for more Obama law breaking and ethics violations. :D )
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:06 pm Absolutely he was, but that's not how the law works and you know it.
I really don't. Dude's outside the country and declared war on us, seems fine to me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:59 pm Dude's outside the country and declared war on us, seems fine to me.
Seems fine to me too. However, the law strongly disagrees.

While we're discussing political scandals and how this Trump news is the biggest thing since electricity was invented...

Anyone seen Epstein's client list that a court ordered be released?

How about the investigation into Hunter Biden, his laptop, the payoffs from China, the cushy Ukrainian job, and the "big guy"?

How about the billion or so Jared Kushner got from the Saudis?

Anyone? Hello? Only Trump is corrupt?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:23 pm Seems fine to me too. However, the law strongly disagrees.
Well, Obama's not in jail, so it must have been OK. :P
Leisher wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:23 pm Anyone seen Epstein's client list that a court ordered be released?
Supposed to be out this summer. The little black book is already out.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:38 pm Well, Obama's not in jail, so it must have been OK.
Ha! A LOT of people aren't in jail that should be, like every single person on Epstein's client list. (Back to Obama, if I was on the jury, I would have said, "Not Guilty".)
TheCatt wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:38 pm Supposed to be out this summer. The little black book is already out.
Really? to both...

I've seen scores of dubious lists on the Twitters from both right and left conspiracy people. I was unaware that there might be a real list of names out there.

To be fair, a black book means nothing unless it specifically said they were a client. Epstein used his connections to meet as many people as he could. He also portrayed himself as a philanthropist, which being a great tax haven, got him close to a lot of the rich and famous. That's why people being in pictures with him isn't the crime some political cultists think it is. I mean, is everyone who ever showed up on The Cosby Show a rapist? Of course not because they didn't know what Bill was up to.

And really, what happened to all of Epstein's blackmail that he had on people?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:34 pm Really? to both...

I've seen scores of dubious lists on the Twitters from both right and left conspiracy people. I was unaware that there might be a real list of names out there.
redacted black book: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... k-redacted

Supposed to be released: https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2023/0 ... ade-public
Leisher wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:34 pm And really, what happened to all of Epstein's blackmail that he had on people?
Well, he failed with Bill Gates, but did get Bill divorced.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:38 pm Supposed to be out this summer. The little black book is already out.
Time enough to edit it, I guess?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:19 pm Well, he failed with Bill Gates, but did get Bill divorced.
That one seems pretty damning, but still circumstantial.
GORDON wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:37 pm Time enough to edit it, I guess?
My thought too.