The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

HuffPo, so grain of salt, but still don't lawyers always tell their clients to NOT talk and do interviews before a trial?

Ex-Trump attorney should shut up.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

You don't become as famous as Johnny Cochrane by being discreet.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:48 am You don't become as famous as Johnny Cochrane by being discreet.
True, but he wasn't the one on trial.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Epstein. Weinstein.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Former President Donald Trump on Friday suggested that people need identification to purchase groceries, repeating a wild claim he’s pushed in the past.

“You have voter ID to buy a loaf of bread. You have ID to buy a loaf of bread,” he said at a summit of the Concerned Women for America, a conservative group, in Washington, D.C.
Then something about Biden started World War 2, and beating Obama in 2016, and going to be beat Obama again in 2024.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Are you really jumping on the "He's mentally unfit to be president" bandwagon?

I actually agree, BUT anyone on the left politically that hasn't been saying the same shit about Biden the last four years, AND for the next election, needs to sit down and shut the fuck up.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:29 pm Are you really jumping on the "He's mentally unfit to be president" bandwagon?
I mean isn't he? Aren't they both?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:30 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:29 pm Are you really jumping on the "He's mentally unfit to be president" bandwagon?
I mean isn't he? Aren't they both?
Yeah, I've been saying it for a long time. The 25th should have been invoked on Biden already and neither one of these clowns should be allowed to run for president. However, the people on the left who are now making this a thing about Trump, but have been silent on Biden are the fucking worst. They don't care about the country. They only care about "their team" winning. Fuck those cultists.

Begin rant...

Can't wait until someone tells me this is the most important vote in American history. Not because their candidate is so awesome, but because we need to keep the other one out of power. That'll be the third election in a row I've heard it. Bonus points because it was different people rooting for different cults.

The American people, by a LARGE margin, have told the two parties:
1. We don't want Trump.
2. We don't want Biden.
3. We would really prefer if you don't insider trade (off topic, but why not add it?)

In response, the Ds and Rs have given us:
1. Trump
2. Biden
3. They are still insider trading

Can someone show me where either party is working for us? Where they are earning our votes? There is bound to be 1 or 2 examples, but I don't think those offset the absolute disregard they have for their constituents, and all the shit they pass the rest of the year that is negative for us.

We just need one election. Just one where Americans vote for third options in every possible race. A revolution without a single shot being fired.

Put DC on notice that we're over it. We're voting for people to represent US, not whatever corporate interest pays them off.

End rant.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Trump keeps forgetting who the president is. Repeatedly. My dad does similar things. He's on the waitlist for assisted living, and is in a assisted living neighborhood, but independent living for now.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

To be fair, to this man who is clearly showing signs of dementia, he is probably confusing himself because he keeps pushing a theory that Obama is really in charge and Biden is a puppet.

Here's a thought, perhaps two 80 year olds with dementia shouldn't be the top candidates for president by either party?

Did you also see the other day where Trump did his best Hitler impression by discussing how illegals were "poisoning the blood of the nation"? That's almost word for word what Hitler said about the Jews. Coincidence? Absolutely, but it's still interesting to point out.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:00 pm Here's a thought, perhaps two 80 year olds with dementia shouldn't be the top candidates for president by either party?
No argument here.
Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:00 pm Did you also see the other day where Trump did his best Hitler impression by discussing how illegals were "poisoning the blood of the nation"? That's almost word for word what Hitler said about the Jews. Coincidence? Absolutely, but it's still interesting to point out.
I did not. What happened to you, America? Who hurt you?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:22 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:00 pm Here's a thought, perhaps two 80 year olds with dementia shouldn't be the top candidates for president by either party?
No argument here.
Confused old men will Play Ball and not challenge the Party money or power.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Credit where its due, this is a smart move.

Biden's border policy has been a disaster that only the most far left people won't admit. With terror levels around the U.S. on higher alert thanks to what's happening in the Middle East, most Americans struggling to make ends meet while the government spends billions on illegals, etc. this is going to strike nerves.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Giuliani declares bankruptcy.

He's a dick who can fuck off forever, but $150M for defamation to two people seems excessive. They couldn't earn anywhere near that much in their careers, more than half of the country didn't believe anything Rudy said, and even more could never name these people or pick them out of a lineup.

How's bankruptcy work for stuff like this? Does he no longer pay? Does a negotiation for a lower amount take place? Installments?

I feel like the court should have determined Giuliani's worth first and then awarded something he could afford so he couldn't use this out, like $10M per. It's still life changing and they're more likely to get it and not have years of legal wrangling ahead of them.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yeah but orange man bad. He bad because too. So.

$159 billion trillion dollars lilolol
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

When you do something this intentionally bad, you get multiplicative (punitive?) awards.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:51 pm When you do something this intentionally bad, you get multiplicative (punitive?) awards.
I understand, I just think it's dumb. If they ever see a dime of it, it'll be because they spent a lot more time and money trying to get it.

Plus, it now makes it harder for the other people suing to get paid.

$10M per and they all get paid now.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:18 pm $10M per and they all get paid now.
You think Guiliani has $20M?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:23 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:18 pm $10M per and they all get paid now.
You think Guiliani has $20M?
I skimmed the article and thought I read he did, but no he does not.
According to the filing, Giuliani listed debts between $100 million and $500 million, and assets worth up to $10 million.
So let's get them each $1M. :D