The First Trump term.

For stuff that is general.
User avatar
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 36170
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

The First Trump term.

Postby TheCatt » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:03 am

Trump ready to go to war with Mexico against cartels.

Mexico has already said no. I'm with Trump here. That, and decriminilization of some drugs.
It's not me, it's someone else.

User avatar
GORDON
Site Admin
Posts: 45850
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:43 pm
Location: DTManistan
Contact:

The First Trump term.

Postby GORDON » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:06 am

Did you hear a couple weeks ago that the cartels were freeing some boss's son from prison, and there was a running battle through a city, and the mexican army got involved, and they ended up surrendering to the cartels?

Mexico is a problem.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50092641
Fuuuuuuck YOU.

User avatar
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 36170
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

The First Trump term.

Postby TheCatt » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:10 am

GORDON wrote:Source of the post Did you hear a couple weeks ago that the cartels were freeing some boss's son from prison, and there was a running battle through a city, and the mexican army got involved, and they ended up surrendering to the cartels?

Mexico is a problem.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50092641

Yes, I did. Sucks balls. Cuz they'll just do it again.

I loved my times in Mexico, and I feel like I can't take my family there to experience it like I did.
It's not me, it's someone else.

User avatar
Leisher
Site Admin
Posts: 43636
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:17 pm
Contact:

The First Trump term.

Postby Leisher » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:18 pm

“I'm proud to introduce our new head coach, Mike Tomlin”
― Dan Snyder

User avatar
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 36170
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

The First Trump term.

Postby TheCatt » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:06 am

Leisher wrote:Source of the post I'm too lazy to look...

The only predictions that have Trump in a landslide are a) breitbart polls, and 2) That Moody's economy based one. So.... yeah
It's not me, it's someone else.

User avatar
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 36170
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

The First Trump term.

Postby TheCatt » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:31 pm

It's not me, it's someone else.

User avatar
Vince
Posts: 8467
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 10:00 pm
Location: In bed with your mom

The First Trump term.

Postby Vince » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:23 pm

I have zero interest in anyone that is unwilling to put their name to their accusations.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren

User avatar
Leisher
Site Admin
Posts: 43636
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:17 pm
Contact:

The First Trump term.

Postby Leisher » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:46 pm

TheCatt wrote:Source of the post Trump is basically what/who you think he is.


So, it doesn't have any new revelations?
“I'm proud to introduce our new head coach, Mike Tomlin”
― Dan Snyder

User avatar
Vince
Posts: 8467
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 10:00 pm
Location: In bed with your mom

The First Trump term.

Postby Vince » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:56 pm

I'd be interested to read John Bolton's book when he writes one. He'll put his name on it.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren

User avatar
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 36170
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

The First Trump term.

Postby TheCatt » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:02 pm

Leisher wrote:Source of the post
TheCatt wrote:Source of the post Trump is basically what/who you think he is.


So, it doesn't have any new revelations?

I've only read one article about it, but I read nothing new.
It's not me, it's someone else.

User avatar
Leisher
Site Admin
Posts: 43636
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:17 pm
Contact:

The First Trump term.

Postby Leisher » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:12 pm

Just so we're clear about the impeachment thing...

ABC and CBS are among the media outlets doing everything possible to not out and expose the whistle blower in the Trump situation, but as Vince has already pointed out, the whistleblower who exposed ABC's cover up of the Epstein story was fired by CBS and nobody has batted an eye.

Now I'm hearing the whistleblower, and certainly his lawyer are linked to some pedo shit.
“I'm proud to introduce our new head coach, Mike Tomlin”
― Dan Snyder

User avatar
Vince
Posts: 8467
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 10:00 pm
Location: In bed with your mom

The First Trump term.

Postby Vince » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:48 pm

I'm really trying to figure out how the lady fired from CBS doesn't have a big wrongful termination case.

Also, Facebook is saying they'll remove any mention of the Ukraine whistleblower guy's name.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren

User avatar
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 36170
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

The First Trump term.

Postby TheCatt » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:05 pm

Vince wrote:Source of the post I'm really trying to figure out how the lady fired from CBS doesn't have a big wrongful termination case.

Let's go the other way: Why would she?
It's not me, it's someone else.

User avatar
Vince
Posts: 8467
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 10:00 pm
Location: In bed with your mom

The First Trump term.

Postby Vince » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:12 pm

TheCatt wrote:Let's go the other way: Why would she?

I think "Because ABC said to fire you" wouldn't be a valid grounds for termination.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren

User avatar
Vince
Posts: 8467
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 10:00 pm
Location: In bed with your mom

The First Trump term.

Postby Vince » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:22 pm

"We fired her because her history indicates that if we behave in an unethical manner, she might out us."
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren

User avatar
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 36170
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

The First Trump term.

Postby TheCatt » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:44 pm

Vince wrote:Source of the post "We fired her because her history indicates that if we behave in an unethical manner, she might out us."

"We fired her because she has a history of not doing her job, or violating the terms of her job"
It's not me, it's someone else.

User avatar
Vince
Posts: 8467
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 10:00 pm
Location: In bed with your mom

The First Trump term.

Postby Vince » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:53 pm

She was there 4 days.

Megyn Kelly interview her today and aired it online. The girl is claiming she wasn't the leaker. *If* she's telling the truth, I can see where ABC would look at the digital records and see that she'd accessed the video in question, and then a week or two before that video dropped on Veritas she leaves for another job and assume (erroneously) that she was the leaker.

If that turns out to be the case, then I can see her suing both ABC and CBS.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren

User avatar
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 36170
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

The First Trump term.

Postby TheCatt » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:59 pm

Vince wrote:Source of the post f that turns out to be the case, then I can see her suing both ABC and CBS.

Most employment is at will, so depends on her details if she has any kind of case. She apparently did something she wasn't supposed to.
It's not me, it's someone else.

User avatar
Vince
Posts: 8467
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 10:00 pm
Location: In bed with your mom

The First Trump term.

Postby Vince » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:00 pm

She was an associate producer for Good Morning America before leaving ABC. She doesn't sound like someone that wasn't able to do their job if she was at that level. She was fired for accessing the footage. No one is claiming she was the leaker. The girl's name is Ashley Bianco. She told Megyn Kelly that everyone in the control room freaked out when Amy Robach started venting because while it wasn't aired publicly, it was being broadcast to the affiliates when she was saying all that (I'm guessing that's the origin of the leak). Ashley says she was never given a chance to defend herself.

She was smart to delete all her social media before her name got out. I suspect she's going to lawyer up soon.

I am curious as to why you say she apparently did something she wasn't supposed to? So far I've seen no evidence that she has, meanwhile the network she worked for enabled a child predator for three years for access to important people (just to give an idea of the caliber of morals at that level in broadcast news). Just from the evidence I've seen to this point, I'm leaning on going with her story.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren

User avatar
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 36170
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

The First Trump term.

Postby TheCatt » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:09 pm

Vince wrote:Source of the post I am curious as to why you say she apparently did something she wasn't supposed to?

I dunno, I was assuming that was ABC's argument about her doing something with the footage or just viewing it.

Everything around Epstein is sketchy and suspicious
It's not me, it's someone else.


Return to “General Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TheCatt, Vince and 4 guests