Gender pill

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

I think we'd need longterm studies on brain structures, and then outcomes, to get better data.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm I think we'd need longterm studies on brain structures, and then outcomes, to get better data.
Considering the study that guy references is complete horseshit, I totally agree with you. Trans is 100% a real condition, however in the numbers we're currently seeing (5% of Gen Z)? Ridiculously unlikely.

Also, it being a real condition does not mean that cutting one's genitals off is the correct treatment.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:58 pm Trans is 100% a real condition, however in the numbers we're currently seeing (5% of Gen Z)? Ridiculously unlikely.
Maybe it's all those forever chemicals + microplastics? I dunno.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:08 pm
Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:58 pm Trans is 100% a real condition, however in the numbers we're currently seeing (5% of Gen Z)? Ridiculously unlikely.
Maybe it's all those forever chemicals + microplastics? I dunno.
I always dreamed of a world with X-Men, and we wind up getting a world filled with ex-men. :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Here's a doctor in Oregon discussing all the gender surgeries taking place on children that we've been told repeatedly over the past year "are not happening". Most first world countries have banned this type of "care" based on data showing no improved lives, and in fact, more harm than not. How are we allowing kids to get experimented on in the name of political ideology and profit?

No wonder they want to take guns away from us. Imagine the mass shootings that will be committed in the future by these victims. I know if someone cut off my dick so I could never have kids or enjoy sex, I'd see no purpose to live outside of punishing those responsible.

I googled him to make sure this is real.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

This could be posted in a lot of threads, but I picked here because this is where we discussed the original story.

DeSantis hints at a Lawsuit against AB for the Bud Light fiasco.

It'll fail because Bud Light claims it was "just a single can" and not a full campaign. (Although, if emails exist that prove it was a full campaign...)

However, it is interesting, and I wonder if shareholders might start filing similar lawsuits against other companies who have cost them money by playing politics? Chick-Fil-A's stock has taken a hit lately (from what I've been told) over something the president's son said? Disney is a dumpster fire due to poor management and none of its woke movies are making money. Now there's that Veebs app I posted about elsewhere. This list goes on...

Catt is correct when he states that in our current financial system the job of a company is to make money first and foremost. So if publicly traded companies can be proven to be doing things that are intentionally harming their stock value, would shareholders have a case?

I know nothing of business law, but logically, it seems like there might be something here, and if one succeeds, we all know it'll be an avalanche of copy cats.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:07 pm So if publicly traded companies can be proven to be doing things that are intentionally harming their stock value, would shareholders have a case?
sometimes.

But in this case, I think DeSantis is just being a fucking moron.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:34 am
Leisher wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:07 pm So if publicly traded companies can be proven to be doing things that are intentionally harming their stock value, would shareholders have a case?
sometimes.

But in this case, I think DeSantis is just being a fucking moron.
I think in most cases...
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Another of Lia Thomas' teammates testifies to Congress today about what they went through due to Lia.

Sorry it's Fox, but I can't seem to find the coverage on CNN...weird. Interesting, one of their top stories the past two days is about a family "having to flee Florida" because their underaged child has decided they're transgender and to get reassignment surgery, which we've been told constantly is NOT happening to children, they need to move to another state. I wonder why CNN pushed that story, but not people testifying in front of Congress regarding two of the biggest issues in the nation: Transgender and women's rights?

She is a sexual assault victim and discussed what it was like to be forced to undress in front of a fully intact biological man who was also undressing 18 times a week. She also says the university treated the female swimmers like shit and only Lia mattered. Additionally, all of the women had to go to classes to "re-educate" them about transgender.

All good stuff and not at all problematic.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Because they think women = trans = women.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

It's not a mental illness or cry for attention...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:15 pm It's not a mental illness or cry for attention...
What happened to these people?
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Someone told them they were special. They believed it. When it turned out they weren't, they had to think of reasons they were.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

AB is still struggling and now selling off brands.

Where is the shareholder lawsuit for this one?
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:46 am AB is still struggling and now selling off brands.

Where is the shareholder lawsuit for this one?
And it's probably legit, WHEN it happens. AB was never in the "fix the frat boy mentality of our market" business.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:48 pm AB was never in the "fix the frat boy mentality of our market" business.
Their entire handling of this situation was shockingly bad.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

High school boys vs Female Olympians

Kinda fun visualization.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

All the data looks sexist.

Is the next Olympics the one that will have the transgender female athletes, coming up in college, joining the women's teams? Other countries are gonna love that.