Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Postby Leisher » Thu May 14, 2020 9:37 am

CNN is advertising a show at 10 p.m. tonight. Don Lemon is hosting and another black guy is shown in the ad. The show is called "The Color of Covid".

Global pandemic, but apparently either only black people are being affected or they're the only ones we're supposed to care about.
“I'm proud to introduce our new head coach, Mike Tomlin”
― Dan Snyder

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Postby Leisher » Mon May 18, 2020 9:45 pm

Bachelorette on IG sings a song that has the N word and says it. So, of course, she's in trouble.

If the word is so bad and you don't want other races saying it, then here's an idea: STOP PUTTING IT IN MUSIC, BOOKS, MOVIES, ETC. THAT YOU THEN SELL TO OTHER RACES!!!
― Dan Snyder

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Postby Leisher » Wed May 20, 2020 12:49 pm

Police breaking up a party of 3,000 is racist.

Participants who spoke to local media said law enforcement's response to the gathering in the city of Deland was an instance of racial bias and disproportionate policing of black communities.

Well let's look into that:
The block party advertised on social media last week started on Saturday afternoon and while police say daytime festivities were relatively uneventful, "things started getting out of hand as day turned to night

In aerial footage released by VCSO, large crowds of mostly black people are seen gathered on neighborhood streets and greenspaces. Officers are heard talking over the video, strategizing how they can best manage and "break-up" the large crowds gathered in DeLand.

"I think they're running it until 10, so, just so we don't have a big problem, let's let them run it until 10 as long as they behave," one officer is heard saying over the video.

Neither the city of DeLand, nor the county of Volusia, had issued a permit for the block party as it started on private property

Around 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, a passenger in a vehicle pointed a rifle or shotgun out of an open window, in the direction of a deputy and pedestrians gathered at a gas station

police say deputies walking through the block party witnessed a firearm exchange between two men.

VCSO says that two deputies were hit with a cup of alcohol and while the person who threw it was being taken into custody, one of the deputies was sucker punched by another male subject who immediately fled the area.

Additionally, another deputy and a DeLand police officer were hit with a bar stool and mason jar by other members of the crowd who immediately also fled,

Crowds gathered in the neighborhood continued to throw glass bottles at patrol vehicles in the street while arrests were being made

a DeLand police officer had a minor head injury when he was hit with the jar

While we may be reopening different parts of the city, county and state, no one should be having any large gatherings until the governor says it's safe to do so,

When asked why the police didn't "put the kibosh" on the party from the beginning when they first learned about it the preceding Wednesday, Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood said, "Look at anywhere else in the state of Florida, these events are occurring, so, you're not going to put the kibosh on it because another one is going to pop up somewhere else."

Zero shootings. Cops injured. No party goers reportedly injured. Just a couple of arrests. = Racism?

"Why do they try to take our humanity? Our pride? It's not fair to us -- we're all human," one unnamed woman is quoted as saying.

Seriously! Just let black people do whatever they want! Illegal or not!
― Dan Snyder

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Postby Leisher » Thu May 21, 2020 11:24 am

Volkswagen ad.

Racism has been declared a public health crisis in Franklin County, OH.

Again, it must suck to be so oppressed that you have a built in excuse for every negative thing in your life.
― Dan Snyder

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Postby GORDON » Thu May 21, 2020 12:24 pm

I'm assuming it's more racism against Jews.
Fuuuuuuck YOU.

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Postby Leisher » Fri May 22, 2020 12:07 pm

GORDON wrote:Source of the post I'm assuming it's more racism against Jews.

The Volkswagen ad? Your assumption is logical, but incorrect.
― Dan Snyder

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Postby TheCatt » Tue May 26, 2020 8:44 am

Woman calls cops because black man tells her to leash her dog.

She says "I will call the cops and tell them a black man is threatening my life" while being recorded on video.
It's not me, it's someone else.

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Postby Leisher » Tue May 26, 2020 11:26 am

Saw that video. WTF was she thinking? I get that she was probably upset about someone being "Big Brother" to her, but to threaten them with the police and then actually call them?

Amy Cooper is going to need to change her name and move out of New York.

Half black rapper has to apologize for racist song and hanging with right wing extremists.
― Dan Snyder

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Postby TheCatt » Tue May 26, 2020 11:51 am

Leisher wrote:Source of the post Saw that video. WTF was she thinking?

The story adds a little context where the man said "You won't like what I do next"... apparently referencing to feeding her dog, since he says dog owners hate that. (He carries treats for this). I could see how she could have thought that was more threatening than he intended, but still...
It's not me, it's someone else.

Return to “Internet Links”