NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

NFL bans hip drop tackle.

Fins trying to sign OBJ.

The booger eater blows smoke up his cheating QB's ass.

Deion wants to control where his son and Hunter get drafted and play.

From a father's perspective, I totally understand. I wouldn't want my kid playing for a shitty franchise, which makes Deion's praise of Atlanta odd...

Anyway, the problem here is that if this catches on the NFL will have to step in and do something about it. You cannot have draft picks refusing to play for teams that draft them. Again, not bashing Eli or Deion's decisions, but it cannot become a trend.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I don't love the lack of surprise inside kicks, but this is fine
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:16 pm The booger eater blows smoke up his cheating QB's ass.
LOL! this headline just made me spit out my drink. Literally!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:18 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:16 pm The booger eater blows smoke up his cheating QB's ass.
LOL! this headline just made me spit out my drink. Literally!
I'm here all week!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

This all seems fine. I’d even support moving the trade deadline 2-4 weeks.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rashee Rice is trending on X. Looks like someone got dashcam footage of his street race, the crash, and video of him and his friends fleeing the scene.

Crash isn't even that bad.

Now he's apparently facing multiple felonies...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

WRs just can't be trusted driving. I'll stop short of death penalty on this one, but just barely.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:05 pm Bills trade Diggs to Texans
My first thought "Oh well, so much for Josh Allen"
The trade comes a day after Diggs responded to a social media user's declaration that he wasn't essential to Bills quarterback Josh Allen's success by replying, "You sure?"
Yep.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I respect the effort.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rice was driving.

His lawyer's statement:
“Why don't you do a story of who he is, as opposed to what occurred? Because it seems as though what you're saying is based on this one incident, you're going to define him based on this incident, as opposed to his entire body of work. I would say each and every one of you, if all of us had to be defined by one incident, that would be ridiculous, as opposed to our entire body. So I'd ask that you as the media, look at his entire body of work before saying exactly who he is. That will be better.”
Rice needs to fire this idiot.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

From today's "Latest Draft Buzz" article on ESPN:
What is the most surprising thing you've heard about the order in which prospects will come off the board?

Miller: J.J. McCarthy, QB2. If this was one or two people saying it, I'd probably dismiss it as the usual April draft buzz that doesn't come to fruition. But enough sources around the NFL are whispering that McCarthy could very well be the second quarterback off the board that it has to be considered possible at this point. The Commanders will ultimately decide what works best for their franchise -- and owner Josh Harris, general manager Adam Peters, coach Dan Quinn and offensive coordinator Kliff Kingsbury will likely all be involved in that process -- but ruling out McCarthy in Washington would be foolish based on league-wide intel surrounding the quarterbacks. He's currently my QB4 at No. 22 overall.
Steelers, Browns, and Panthers weren't discussed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Nooooooooioiiioooooooooo
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Look at the bright side, he's fine with breaking rules to win.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That's next level stupidity.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »