NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Go Browns
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Home teams are 25-23-1 coming into week 4. Home field advantage gone.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Oh, Thank God, Browns. That got scary for a moment.

Btw, NFC East leaders: Redskins + Cowboys at 1-3 each. Giants and Eagles are -13.5 and -7.5 respectively in afternoon games.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

And, how about that Browns 2pt play. Don't recall seeing that one before.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I didn't see the 2 point play.

The NFC East is in big trouble, but have no fear because they each get to play Tomlin once!

My fantasy team is down 72-3...

Granted I've only had two players play so far and one went out hurt, and they had Prescott, but still...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I didn't see the 2 point play.
Check it out. It's hard to put into words.
Leisher wrote: My fantasy team is down 72-3...
I'm losing 65-48, with each of us having had half our players. He has Brady. I lost 3 players to COVID, and 5 others on the IR, so hopefully this just starts my run to the 1st draft pick.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Hue Jackson- 3 wins in 40 games
Kevin Stefanski- 3 wins in 4 games
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Hoping nick Chubb is ok tho...
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Having already been at 99.9% to win earlier.
Stranger wrote: Hue Jackson- 3 wins in 40 games
Kevin Stefanski- 3 wins in 4 games
Wins matter.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

That 60% felt more like 20% for a bit there..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Fantasy - I have 9 players out, and 2 more who got injured during the game, including Ekeler.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Dallas will win the division. I can't imagine anyone else picking up 8 wins. The Boys play Giants, Cardinals, Washington, + Eagles in their next four. If they are not at least 4-4 by then, they've done something horribly wrong.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Ekeler out several weeks.

If Brian Hill becomes the featured back in Atlanta, he can step into the starting role for my team. If not, it's to the trading block I go...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The victory did more than help the Eagles, though; it saved the division from an ignominious fate. After four games, the NFC East is a combined 3-12-1. Since the AFL and NFL merged in 1970, there have been 344 divisional races. Philadelphia's tie saved the 2020 edition of the NFC East from being the worst division in modern league history through four games.

Instead, this edition of the NFC East is merely the second-worst division of the past 50 years, coming in one-half game ahead of the 1984 AFC Central, which went a combined 3-13. Since the league went to its eight-division, 32-team format in 2002, no division had failed to combine for at least four wins across the first four weeks of the season before the Cowboys, Eagles, Giants and Washington joined up to be wasted by the rest of the league.
Eagles pull of the win, by beating a team without it's starting QB, RB, and much of it's DL.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I think SF benched their backup QB during the game too.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I think SF benched their backup QB during the game too.
Back to good ole CJ Beathard, eh? Ouch.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Just noticed my fantasy team reached the #2 ranking. Unfortunately, I lost multiple players to the covid shit, and thus, I'm getting hammered by the #1 team this week. To be fair though, they're winning via a perfect storm of me having Ekeler go down, them starting Prescott, and so on. It'll be interesting to see how far in the rankings I drop.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Just noticed my fantasy team reached the #2 ranking. Unfortunately, I lost multiple players to the covid shit, and thus, I'm getting hammered by the #1 team this week. To be fair though, they're winning via a perfect storm of me having Ekeler go down, them starting Prescott, and so on. It'll be interesting to see how far in the rankings I drop.
My team is 10th in pts this week. Losing to #8 in points. Out of 10.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

New NFL C-19 protocols.

Check out that last one. Big Brother the NFL version.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: New NFL C-19 protocols.

Check out that last one. Big Brother the NFL version.
Games are worth a shit ton of $$$.